• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pre Order Bonuses Speculation Thread!

Years
  • Seriously want the steelbook thing, but pity I am in America... But, I am waiting for any pre-release bonuses. I am sure they will do one eventually. I will get it then.

Also, for the person who bought it at Target, Target usually does a special Pokemon giveaway for people who get the game from them. I remember for one of the games, there was one giveaway of some Pokemon that I wanted, but I never went to Target to buy the game.

Years
  • Yeah, last I was at GameStop I asked what they might have, but they didn't have any indication of what the bonus would be although they said it was likely one would come.

I don't know if i'll be pre-ordering mine anyway though, because I think i'll have the chance to get my copies at Nintendo World in NYC.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I like the double-sided poster, but Idk which side I will be using to hang up in my room, lol :(

I'm getting a little bit tired of the posters, though. Just a little, I still have Pokémon Through The Years and the poster of Xerneas and Yveltal hanging up in my room. I still have my Lugia and Giratina figurines too, now those were cool pre-order bonuses.

Years
  • Ugh why aren't these available in America. Im thinking of ordering all 4 versions now lol but that so much money D: I might just wait till people start selling the steel cases on ebay

Years
  • I just checked on the GAME website and the Steelbooks CAN be bought from them for the same price as they are on the Nintendo store. Though they will not come with the pre-order figurines like the standard editions do from GAME. So you can either get the Steelbooks with the figurines through Nintendo or potentially get them earlier with GAME... I think this is Nintendo's way of trying to get more of the Steelbook buyers to buy through them...

I now don't know where to pre-order the steelbooks as I want the figurines but I have never ordered directly from Nintendo so I don't know how near to release I'd even get the games...
    Amazon appears to just be conflicted, with ORAS earlier in the week being really cheap at £30 but now AS is around £32 while OR is £33, so definitely not ordering from them.

Years
  • I have to say, Europe seems like they ended up getting the good stuff again. Those Groudon and Kyogre figurines, and the Hoenn starter keychains are nice but it's definitely those steelbook cases that are grabbing attention.

But given I'm from Australia (despite being in the PAL region like Europe is) I'm kinda dreading we may get something meh but then again I think Americans are the one who really get the short end of the stick.

Years
  • The SteelBooks look really sick! I wonder why they aren't available worldwide tho. I'm definitely going to buy the Alpha Sapphire steelbook!

PS. The cartridges are not transparent :( I was hoping they were!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I have to say, Europe seems like they ended up getting the good stuff again. Those Groudon and Kyogre figurines, and the Hoenn starter keychains are nice but it's definitely those steelbook cases that are grabbing attention.

But given I'm from Australia (despite being in the PAL region like Europe is) I'm kinda dreading we may get something meh but then again I think Americans are the one who really get the short end of the stick.
    Look up Canada.

Nope. Squat.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • My boyfriend is flipping out because he saw the stuff that the UK and Japan are getting, while a lot of other places are left out on the goodies.

The UK? I thought it was all of Europe getting the pre-order bonus.

I hope that in a few days those of us in Australia, and North America get our own pre-order bonuses announced.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • The UK? I thought it was all of Europe getting the pre-order bonus.

I hope that in a few days those of us in Australia, and North America get our own pre-order bonuses announced.

Unless my source is wrong, its the UK, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand that get the figurines, provided that you ordered from EB Games. And Serebii is rarely ever wrong with matters of preorder bonuses.

So yeah, seems a tad bit like most countries are getting the raw end of the deal again.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Unless my source is wrong, its the UK, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand that get the figurines, provided that you ordered from EB Games. And Serebii is rarely ever wrong with matters of preorder bonuses.

So yeah, seems a tad bit like most countries are getting the raw end of the deal again.

Nevermind, it seems the figurines are UK only, and the Steelboxes seem to all of Europe (counting the UK).

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Apparently here in the US, if you pre-order Both games you get a Charzard plush valued $22 (thought I saw $29 somewhere though)
    Very nice for a bonus, but it'd be nice if you got something for ordering just one game.
    Hope it will be a Mega Charizard X though :O Would of been really excited if it was Hoenn related in the slightest, Rayquaza plush even? :P I don't collect Charizard but might keep it if it's Mega X :>

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    if i dont live in Uk,can i pre order the two games form the official nintendo store?(i mean nintendo.co.uk)
    i live in Europe.

Back