• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-Order gifts? (North America)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
    Years
    So does anyone know if there are any pre-order gifts for North America?

Me and my friends were nerding out on my friends Facebook status saying they had just finally gotten a pre-order, when one person asked. "Are there even pre-order gifts like they had for Platinum and HG/SS?"

I didn't have an answer.
    Does anyone here know?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    I saw an ad for Toys R Us, their pre-order gifts are Reshiram and Zekrom "wall clings" (whatever those are). I'm not sure about anyplace else though.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Nothing for NA GameStops has been announced yet, and as Pokemaster483 said, TRU is giving away "wall clings" ( I have no idea what those are, either ). If you live in Australia you will get a DS case, 2 DS game cases, 3 styli, and a cleaning cloth from EB Games. ( source ) I seriously hope the same thing is announced for NA GameStops. It seems unlikely, though. :/

blue

gucci
    Years
    I know there's a couple of Pre-Order gifts paired with B/W in North America, I'm from Europe and unfortunately, that dosen't happen here all too often, as far as I know there's none with B/W :(

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
    Years
    I saw an ad for Toys R Us, their pre-order gifts are Reshiram and Zekrom "wall clings" (whatever those are). I'm not sure about anyplace else though.
    Thanks.
    I just wanted to know that I didn't pay 5 extra dollars for nothing but beating 7 year olds to getting the game.

I think wall clings are like giant stickers or something.
    I would have been happy with just a figurine.

DarkNecroWolf

Godly Member
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    If they release a statue with it, I would be so happy. (Especially if it was Zoroark :3)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes, there are Pre-Ordering gifts, and like Pokemaster483 said, Toys R Us will be having Zekrom/Reshiram wall clings. With your question being answered I'll go ahead and put the lock on it, but you can also discuss the gifts from pre-ordering in the Pre-ordering discussion we already have available. If you have any other questions though, please do ask in the Help thread sticky and I'm sure you'll get an answer within time. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back