• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pre-Ordered

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I'm not in a rush to pre-order, considering I have a JP copy of SoulSilver.
    Besides, a local shop stocks american imports, so I'll probably get it from there instead of preordering it from the internet.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I wasn't even aware you could pre-order them yet. Definitely should but I'd like to know the definite release date first.

Years
    Nah I Don't Pre-Order I Like To Get It Myself.
    Don't Know Whats Real On The Internet These Days >>'

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    I'm going to preorder them both because I know if I buy one I'll eventually buy the other and might as well get three figures instead of just one.(We had the Giratina so I'm hoping we get the others)
    I'll probably preorder them a couple of weeks before they're released here in the UK but it means I'll have to make sure I have £60 spare to buy them. (I'm pretty sure thats more than 120 US dollars. Everything over here is a rip off)

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    I'm probably gonna just buy it from the store when it comes out, don't think my parents would ever let me pre-order. ;(

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I know this is a trick, Gamestop made up a release date as a scam to get money for their pleasure, cause we all know about April 1st, the cheaters and scammers day, and Spongebobs favorite holiday, so I will not pre-order until the TRUE release date is revealed, which I predict to be March 28th, which is also my birthday, and I will pre-order it from EB games, which I preordered FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emeraald from....

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I pre-ordered SoulSilver yesterday at GameStop. I thought about ordering both, but I think I'll wait to purchase HeartGold until I grow tired of playing SoulSilver. Pre-ordering always peps me up for the release!

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'll preorder them sometime after the official dates are announced. I also want to make sure I have enough money saved up to buy both the day they are released. iirc, in Japan they had a special deal if you preordered both games, so I'm thinking they might do that in America too.

Shadowlink77

WOW - LETHON - GANKEDD/ERASEDD
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Im gonna pre order both. I did that with Diamond/Pearl. I have the Stylus and the stand to prove it :D

So yeah. I REALLY want the Luigi and Ho-oh figurines.

I'll play Soul Silver first! Then HG. I cant wait to relive my adventures in Johto.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well I am definitely pre-ordering Heart Gold, but I also might get Soul Silver depending how much money I'll have left over from the holidays ^3^

Dragard

Ghoul Soul
    Years
    I already imported both HG and SS, so I'm not sure... I'm thinking of just pre-ordering SS and keeping a Japanese HG. I'll just store my Japanese SS somewhere o_O

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Maybe a special stylus? like they did for D/P
    It could be a possibility for those who pre-order, yes, but seeing as how those who pre-ordered the games in Japan got either one of or each of the game's respective Pokémon figures, then there is more of a possibility of the same for the English versions. Seeing as how Platinum too had a figurine bonus for those who pre-ordered, then I say the same is most likely to happen again for the GSDS remakes.

Zorbees

Billy Mays here!
    Years
    True,i watch a video on youtube of a guy opening SS in japan the lugia figure looks epic.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I visited Gamestop today and preordered HeartGold. The cashier and I talked for about 10 minutes about it, and how he preordered it too. It's funny because I'm 15 and he looked like he was in his twenties. Anyways, has anyone else preordered HeartGold/SoulSilver?

4-01-10

Funny! That happens to me every time I buy a Pokemon game. That's totally my dream job...anyway, I'm going to preorder HeartGold. I already have SoulSilver, but I didn't get the Lugia figure, even though I preordered it. Ho hum. I like Ho-oh better anyway. :)

Back