• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Just a note, since our previous "Are you or have you pre-ordered B/W" thread died, this shall be the revival thread for everyone to discuss whether they have pre-ordered the games or waiting for a certain date to do so. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I didn't pre-order HG/SS... But maybe I will for B/W. You get those little gifts with them or something, right? :X

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I haven't yet, but probably will, when I can. I am sooooooo looking forward to it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I haven't yet but I will soon :)
    Also is their like a date limit (due date) on when we can pre-order?

I'm pretty sure the date limit will be sometime before the day of the release. :P

I didn't pre-order HG/SS... But maybe I will for B/W. You get those little gifts with them or something, right? :X

I'm not sure as to if Nintendo announced any special gifts for pre-ordering yet, but I'm quite positive they will once they announce the official release date first if not the same time. I am eager to hear what the gifts will be though. :)

As for pre-ordering, I had pre-ordered HGSS before, so you bet I am again this time for B/W. ;)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'm not sure as to if Nintendo announced any special gifts for pre-ordering yet, but I'm quite positive they will once they announce the official release date first if not the same time. I am eager to hear what the gifts will be though. :)
    Really? I could've sworn that I saw a thread about getting some necklace or something if you pre-ordered--well, for the Japanese versions at least. Or are the little gifts different from the country it's from? :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Really? I could've sworn that I saw a thread about getting some necklace or something if you pre-ordered--well, for the Japanese versions at least. Or are the little gifts different from the country it's from? :P
    Yeah the pre-order gift was a Key chain with the cry of Reshiram/Zekrom :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I haven't preordered B/W yet. I have the feeling that a Reshiram/Zekrom figurine will come with the preorder.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I pre-ordered Black when the Japanese pre-orders were out. My mom was too confused, so she got my the English version. Can't wait, though. :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    I pre-ordered both back in...I think it was October....or September...whenever they went out on pre-order, at least. Can't wait. Going to be getting Black and White and the 3DS. Maybe even MegaMan Legends 3 if it's out at the same time (getting it regardless, though). :D

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
    My ex pre-ordered Black for me and White for him [while we were still together]. Now that I'm single, he'll probably give Black to his best friend. That cad. >=[

Years
    Eh, I pre-ordered HG/SS but I do not think I will pre-order B/W. I don't usually pre-order games.

Pokeplup

The Techno Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Don't know if I am, The release is only 1-4 Months away... Otherwise just go mad and do the order. :nervous:

Back