• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre-Sketched HA Smeargles needed :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
  • Moody Smeargle-

Jolly~~~
    V-Create
    Dark Void
    Hold Back
    Heart Swap

Jolly~~~
    Diamond Storm
    Happy Hour
    Hold Hands
    Celebrate

Timid~~~
    Relic Song
    Judgement
    Secret Sword
    Seed Flare
    ----------------

Mostly i'm requesting these just to have most event-exclusive moves available to share with people via other Smeargles. I have HA Totodiles and can breed one with egg moves, as well as egg-bred Chikorita and HA Chikorita as well. Hopefully someone can help, thanks very much in advance! =^w^=

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I might be able to help get you HA Smeargles with some of those moves. I'll have to get back to you on this later though.

Do you care about the IVs of the Smeargle?

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • IVs aren't so important, just as long as any of the three Smeargles has all the moves on the list is fine. I'd very much appreciate it =^w^=

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I can trade you these Smeargle:
    Pokemon Smeargle | Nature Jolly | Ability Moody | IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | EVs 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd | Moves Hold Back/V-create/Dark Void/Heart Swap
    Pokemon Smeargle | Nature Jolly | Ability Moody | IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | EVs 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd | Moves Diamond Storm/Sketch/-/-
    Pokemon Smeargle | Nature Timid | Ability Moody | IVs 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | EVs 6 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd | Moves Relic Song/Judgement/Secret Sword/Seed Flare
    I don't have any Pokemon that know Happy Hour, Hold Hands, or Celebrate, so I can't complete the second Smeargle, but you're welcome to take it anyway.

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • I feel guilty you put in so much work for those. I really wasn't expecting them to be more than fun-moves x3. I'm glad to accept them, if you don't mind my not-nearly as well bred Pokemon. I simply have them bred for moves and nature, if that's okay with you? Thank you so much in either case for your generous effort~ =^w^=

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I feel guilty you put in so much work for those. I really wasn't expecting them to be more than fun-moves x3. I'm glad to accept them, if you don't mind my not-nearly as well bred Pokemon. I simply have them bred for moves and nature, if that's okay with you? Thank you so much in either case for your generous effort~ =^w^=
    I was training a couple of other Smeargle alongside these simultaneously, and thanks to their similar EV spreads and the magic of the Exp. Share, these ones they didn't take much longer to do.

I'm okay with whatever you trade me. What is your FC? :)

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • Would it perhaps be possible to name them? I was hoping to name #1 Mayu, #2 Yuri, and #3 Chika if possible. It's actually based on the Kinugawa sisters from Way Of The Samurai 4 (Yuri having the least moves makes sense cause she's the youngest xD). I like the idea because I noticed that all three were female. :3 It was one of my favorite games besides Pokemon, and it's on steam actually.

I will gladly send you my FC in PM and check back on the hour for you to hop online. Thank you so much again~ =^w^=

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Would it perhaps be possible to name them? I was hoping to name #1 Mayu, #2 Yuri, and #3 Chika if possible. It's actually based on the Kinugawa sisters from Way Of The Samurai 4 (Yuri having the least moves makes sense cause she's the youngest xD). I like the idea because I noticed that all three were female. :3 It was one of my favorite games besides Pokemon, and it's on steam actually.

I will gladly send you my FC in PM and check back on the hour for you to hop online. Thank you so much again~ =^w^=
    Of course, that's not a problem :)

I've registered your FC, and if you're here then I can trade now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back