• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Predictions

Which of the 4th generation pokemon would be more ???

• Those related to the old ones !

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The entirely new !

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    Everybody is looking forward to Diamond and Pearl, right, and a lot of you are trying to guess what wiil they feature !
    For now only 5 pokemon of the new 4th generation are shown and 4 of them are related with older pokemon!
    I want to ask you which pokemon do you think might be added in the 4ht generation ! I mean like a pre-evolution of Doduo ! It will be something like a little, little chick, with pieces of it's eggshell around it,s body and it will have only 1 head ! Thats my first guess ! What do you think ????
    p.s. they don,t have to be only pre-evolutions, but really possible ones !!!!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Like Ru/Sa, I think they would be adding more compleatly new Pokemon.

As for the new ones they might add, I have no idea... even for Ru/Sa, when people said GameFreak was running out of ideas, I still found most of the new ones strikingly fresh.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    The Idea of this thread was to boost and ticckle your minds for any pokemon possible which we haven't seen like a pre- evolution of Doduo, evolution of Tauros, evolution of Glalie and what they look like in your fantasy !

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd like to see the baby Kangaskhan, who I think should have been around ever since the beginning. And now that you can have double battles with wild Pokemon, I think they'll finally do it. The baby Khanroo, which is what I've been calling it, wouldn't leave its mother, and would only leave the pouch during a battle situation.

As for others, there are a few Pokemon that I would like to see better evolutions of. Sneasel is one, but we already know the answer to that. Farfetch'd is another-I'd like to see a pure Flying type, without Normal attached to it. Also, an evolution to Manectric would be nice. Manectric wasn't one of my favourites in RSFLE, but he definetly has potential if they gave him a higher form. Oh, and Skarmory would be great with an extra evolution as well. One with even better defences, and speed to rival that of an Electrode. I'd also like to see the guy finally learn Earthquake, eh?

Well, I could probably think of more I'd like to see, but I'll leave it at that for now....

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I think new bug Pokemon are a must. There should be a fire/bug pokemon (maybe a fire ant that evolves into a firefly or something?). Slugma should have been fire/bug, but alas. It would be great to see a legendary bug type! Ahh! That would blow everybody's mind! More ghost types would be good too. An evolution for Tangela is pretty much neccessary too. It just looks like it has potential to evolve into some huge grassy beast.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    They have shown us mainly ones related to old ones but I think there'll be lots of new ones (Like hoenn). I think there should be less dragon types because the type 'dragon' isn't that special in Hoenn. Including pre'evolutions there are 7 hoenn dragons. I hope there will be an evolution of Dunsparce.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Shiny Meganium said:
    They have shown us mainly ones related to old ones but I think there'll be lots of new ones (Like hoenn). I think there should be less dragon types because the type 'dragon' isn't that special in Hoenn. Including pre'evolutions there are 7 hoenn dragons. I hope there will be an evolution of Dunsparce.
    An evolution of dunsparce! I wonder what that would look like!

yer...I think there will be a totally new load - but then there is that evolution of sneasel....if there is more evolutions I hope there is more for evee...

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    While I do look forward to the new Pokemon more, I also can't wait to see the evos/prevos they include. I'm not saying they'll be included, but here are some evolutions/pre-evolutions I'd like to see:

• Mawile evolution
    • Zangoose pre-evolution
    • Aerodactyl pre-evolution
    • Delibird pre-evolution
    • Gligar evolution
    • Misdreavous evolution
    • Heracross pre-evolution
    • Pinsir pre-evolution
    • More eeveelutions (dragon, steel, ghost to name a few)
    • Dunsparce evolution
    • Togetic evolution
    • Roselia evolution
    • Pre-evolutions of Latios/Latias (but this might not be possible due to the fact that you can't breed them. Still, they have genders, so you should be able to...)
    • Shuckle evolution
    • Stantler pre-evolution
    • Delcatty evolution
    • lapras pre-evolution

Oh, and I totally agree with Alakazam 17 about the baby Kangaskhan thing. That should have been done in the original games.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    OOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

i like doing this.

~ Pre Evolutions:
    Delibird, like a little ugly duckling with snow man resemblances call it ~ Snockling
    Minun n plusle, i made this guy up actually ~ Chuse
    Kangaskhan - for some reason i thought there alreayd was on, i was wrong. henceforth, you shall be known as...Khanroo [thank you whover mentioned it before]
    Lapras ~ Pras
    Magikarp and Finbas ~ this preevo determines which ugly it evolves to.
    Evos
    Mantine
    Octillery
    Shuckle ~ duno
    Unown ~ Hiroglif [i made this guy up a few years ago][
    Lapras ~ Laprince

loltired

Years
    i don't realy want many evos of old pokemon. if they make some more, they should make more evolutions and less pre-evolutions of laready weak pokemon (*cough*marill*cough*)

one idea that i know sounds preaty stupid, but cool is that there could be some kinda machine made by team rocket, or whatever team is in this one, that will fuse a select few pokemon into much stronger pokemon. like charizard and the evolution for torchick, and make a flying one.

Back