• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Prefered Choice for the next event

Which legendary do you want the next event pokemon to be?

• Jarachi

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Victini

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shhmew

Years
    Out of those options I suppose I'd prefer Jirachi! I've always wanted one ;w;

I'd really like a Mew or Shaymin one a lot more though. Those are my two favorite legendaries... I missed out on pretty much every event before Black 2 and White 2, and wow I'd love to get my hands on a legit Mew or Shaymin, especially to play with in Pokemon Amie <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Some new pokemon.

Am I right in thinking that you can get a sizor and gengar as an event at the moment?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    I want a Deoxys. I can't remember the last time there was a Deoxys event outside of Japan.

If I had to choose between the allowed Pokemon, I'd like Darkrai. I missed my chance to get one in Pearl because I didn't know about the event until it was too late.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Victini, please! I missed the event to get it in Black. Plus it's Fire/Psychic, two types I love, so I could actually use it, haha. . . >_>

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
    I went with Victini.
    I have both Jirachi and Darkrai waiting to be transported via Pokémon Bank, although I don't currently own a Manaphy I missed the opportunity to get Victini in fifth gen, how could I pass on obtaining a Fire/Psychic type :P

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of event Pokemon, because they usually have really bad Natures and IVs, they can't be SR'ed like normal legendaries and they can't be nicknamed (I like to nickname ALL of my Pokemon, that's just me). I'd much rather prefer it if they were encounterable in-game through the use of an event item, just like in the RSE days. That being said, I voted for Jirachi too.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    I chose Victini because I actually had the event stuff in my White cart but I never actually claimed it. Now that I don't have my White cart (sold it), I do sort of regret not bothering with Victini.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Only in japan if i read it right on serebii but i could be wrong, at least I hope I'm wrong.

Nope, you can still get them in North America, they're a giveaway with new copies of X or Y sold at Wal Mart. I don't know why people want them though, there's LITERALLY nothing special about them. Normal hidden ability, normal learnable moves, hold items aren't that hard to come by, they're normal in every single way except that they come at level 50 and have a different trainer ID than you.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you said Scizor and Garchomp. I have no idea about the Gengar

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    if they send it through wifi, i would like either of manaphy or jirachi.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
    A Shinx with a Luxrite. :)

Though I guess Hoopa or w/e would be cool. Something fresh and new.

Years
    Assuming we get the event in Australia. I don't mind as long as it's not Jirachi; I already have that.

If I had to choose thought it would be Manaphy. Could get Phione too from it if I understand it correctly

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Jirachi!!!!
    Wish oh so hard I hadn't sold all my Pokémon stuff when I had a mad eBay session to get a bond on a house..
    I had a legit Jirachi from Pokémon Channel on GameCube on my Diamond. I wonder if my old pokes are out there or if whoever bought my Diamond just started again...

Wait wait wait. Hold it. You mean you could get a Jirachi from Pokémon Channel? Why did I not know this I've had that game for years oh my god

But anyway. I'd have to go Jirachi, as I've had all the others usually by hacking event items since wifi was disabled on my ds but still. I'd love Mew more though <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Either Mew or Jirachi, considering it's been a while since either of them had an event and the only way to obtain one is from trading, an event or the Pokémon Channel for Jirachi, which isn't in production anymore.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Darkrai's last event was May 2012 (US)

Jiranchi was Japanese/Korean only for July and August 2013

Manaphi has almost always been Ranger exclusive event with one exception TRU giveaway in 2007.

Mew was last given out in 2010.

I'd say Manaphi deserves a real distribution again. Though based on how Japan usually votes, Mew or Darkrai will probably win and we'll get a cloned event outside if we are lucky.

Back