• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Prefered Choice for the next event

Which legendary do you want the next event pokemon to be?

• Jarachi

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Victini

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I would want a Jirachi to be distributed in the same way as Celebi was distributed, through Pokémon Bank, because if they did that, then it would be possible to have every event-only legendary Pokémon from Gen. I to Gen. IV with your own OT and ID.

Otherwise I think it would be nice to get Meloetta through a Wi-Fi event, because it's the only one that hasn't been available without having to go to a brick-and-mortar event which a vast part of the player base doesn't have access too.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd love to see Jirachi as the next Event Pokémon, during the RSE days I never had to opportunity to capture or use one.. so that would be nice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    Jirachi would be nice! I voted for Victini though because i never had the oppurtunity to get one in the Pokemon balack and white days. Any of the event legendaries would be fine with me though, because i have none of them. I just want an event soon!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    I voted for victini, but with no real reason why other than it's so cute! But I'd be happy with any of them if they are available outside Japan. More than anything though I think it would be cool to see a new pokemon too!

Back