• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prehistoric~Pokemon~Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Bare in mind that Rampardos is a T-Rex made of rock? xD Lapras I can definitely imagine having existed though :3

I reckon The Sceptile family would've ruled the jungles, swinging from vines and whatnot~

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Rampardos isn't a T-Rex. There are Dinosaurs that have heads like Craniados and Rampardos. I forget what they were called but they butted heads a lot when they were alive.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Name - Taposa
    Partner - Tirtouga
    Partner's Name - Goura
    Password - Ice Age

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Rampardos isn't a T-Rex. There are Dinosaurs that have heads like Craniados and Rampardos. I forget what they were called but they butted heads a lot when they were alive.

Even so, Rampardos is made out of rock isn't it? :s Which wouldn't happen irl xD

Name - Taposa
    Partner - Tirtouga
    Partner's Name - Goura
    Password - Pre-History

Hello, welcome to the club! Have a good time here and enjoy yourself! Unfortunately the club's owner hasn't visited in a while so you'll be added to the member's list asap! ^^ What's your favourite list pokemon?

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Uh...My Partner is Tirtouga but my fave are Palkia,Grovyle,Sceptile,Tirtouga,Zekrom,Torterra. Is Giratina considered too?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Uh...My Partner is Tirtouga but my fave are Palkia,Grovyle,Sceptile,Tirtouga,Zekrom,Torterra. Is Giratina considered too?

Hmm, they are all pretty cool! I don't think a couple of those are on the list yet though! We can surely add some of them as they do seem pretty pre-historic, but unfortunately there's no one to update the group at the moment D:

awesome club can i join? please

Sure thing, of course you can! ^^ Just fill out this form;

~~Sign-Up~~
    Name~
    Partner~
    Partner's Name(Optional)~
    Password~

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    okay first off, I apologize GREATLY for my inactiveness

second, there is a problem with the 4 people that have applied since my last post, all of them have gotten the password wrong, which means they must have not read the rules properly, and i have not changed the password since my last post (but what the hell, i'll add them anyway)

third AlexOzzyCake, i'm offering you the second co-owner spot if you want it, thank you for your help, and thank you all for your activness,

Fourth Cranidos and Rampardos are based off of

and fifth

If you could have one pre-historic partner in your every day life, which would you choose and why
    Skeptile, because its just awsome =P

If you could create a new pre-historic pokemon, what would it be based on?
    be based on the awsome killer Pliosaur

would evolve from Lapras, would name it Pliopras (i know not very original) it would be uber >=D so Lapras would evolve at like lvl 65, it would look pretty much the same as the picture, but with jagged spikes made of the same shell on Lapras

Which prehistoric Pokemon from the list do you think would be most likely to have existed in the real world?'

Riakou, Go team Saber Tooth xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hooray! Welcome back! ^^ Thanks for the co-owner spot, much appreciated. I especially love Pliopras, that's a great idea for a Pokemon, especially if given Lapras' spikes. Why don't you start off the 're-launch' with a new topic? ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ahhh new topic, what do you think is the cutest prehistoric pokemon?

Ahh, very much like this topic! I think the cutest is Bastiodon Aron, that thing is utterly adorable! Especially with those big blue eyes, I just want to hug it x.x Bulbasaur, Axew, Cubone, Bayleef, Omanyte are also rather cute in my opinion. What do you all think?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    CHIKORITA!!! xD

Spoiler:

also i have proof of chikorita's purpose in this group
    Spoiler:

Ohhh gosh that is the cutest picture ever! xD I'm in love with it haha. Although to be honest I think you could draw a picture like that for anything lmao. (it is a great picture. XD) Although saying that, Google is having a hard time finding any like it... x.x

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Gonna have to agree with The Last One. Chiko is easily the cutest here. Most of the prehistoric pokemion are cool and intimidating, not cute. There isn't much choice on cute ones.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Gonna have to agree with The Last One. Chiko is easily the cutest here. Most of the prehistoric pokemion are cool and intimidating, not cute. There isn't much choice on cute ones.

Hmmm, I partially agree with you there, but what about Pokemon such as Axew and Cubone? They're both pretty cute in my opinion. ^^

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    cuteness, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so therfore, a prehistoric pokemon could be cute to one person but ugly to another

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    cuteness, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so therfore, a prehistoric pokemon could be cute to one person but ugly to another

I agree with this completely! For example I think Anorith is absolutely ADORABLE, but I didn't include it in the cute list due to other people probably not agreeing haha. What do you think is the toughest looking Prehistoric Pokemon?

Tsudawn

prepare yourself!心
    Years
    Name~ Tsudawn (Dawn for short or maybe Tsu)
    Partner~ Palkia
    Partner's Name~ Tsukia
    Password~ Pre-history

The Pokemons based on Prehistoric animals are just awesome. Like Dinosaurs.. some extinct animals and yeah

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back