• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prehistoric Pokemon

More fossil Pokemon?

• Total voters

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I'm not that big fan of the fossil pokemon and I din't usually use them much, but I think it's good to have couple in each generation. Plus they give an opportunity to create pokemon based on animals that have lived on Earth millions of years ago. I think it's cool. :D

Kelster

Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    That's a good idea actually. I like Kabuto/Kabutops.
    New Pokemon Game: POKEMON FOSSIL!
    You are a young caveman who has discovered the power to put animals in rock. Now, you must put at least one of each in a rock!

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    No, shut up Nanako, nobody cares. ;>

Maybe if they were of decent quality, such as Kabuto. But after seeing Lileep and Anorith, I don't think I'd keel over if I never saw a fossil Pokemon again. :x

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I agree, we need more prehistoric and fossil pokemon.
    but i just hope it doesn't get overdone and they make 30 pokemon fossil pokemon, that just ruins the originality.
    and they should make more prehistoric pokemon also, i don't like the fact that there are so few of them(bulbasaur and tropius off the top of my head).
    but i almost wanted to choose the second one, just because it sounded funny.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Wait... what? They haven't neglected them since first gen. :| What about Lileep and Anorith? Cranidos and... Bastiodon (or if that's the second evolution, I forget the first XD)? o_O They're still introducing them with every generation save GSC. I don't see how they've ignored the concept.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with them. I think it's kinda lame how you can find a bunch of them now, since I thought it was pretty neat in RBY how you had to pick one or the other. Now they don't seem as special anymore. :(

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I don't really care for them except if they made them stronger then I might change my mind. But as it stands they are rather rubbish. The only on I like is Armaldo. Otherwise I don't care for them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Wait... what? They haven't neglected them since first gen. :| What about Lileep and Anorith? Cranidos and... Bastiodon (or if that's the second evolution, I forget the first XD)? o_O They're still introducing them with every generation save GSC. I don't see how they've ignored the concept.
    Oh my bad. I'm more into the older games than I am the newer. xO
    I still think they could do with more though.

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I would like to point out that Bulbasaur and Tropius are not fossil Pokémon.

While fossil pokemon are prehistoric, prehistoric pokemon are not necessarily fossil pokemon. And the thread title is, afterall, 'Prehistoric Pokemon'.

Anyways, throw Meganium and Mamoswine onto that list as well, I guess.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I will NOT consider Pokemon "complete" until they introduce a Parasauralophus Fossilmon. Those things are just so damn cute. =3

It could be a grass type as well! (I have been watching way to much Dinosaur King -.-)

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I will NOT consider Pokemon "complete" until they introduce a Parasauralophus Fossilmon. Those things are just so damn cute. =3

It could be a grass type as well! (I have been watching way to much Dinosaur King -.-)

Indeed; the possibilites to prehistoric pokemon are endless.

Back