• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for a surprise tommorow...

Omnicron

Game Critic
    Years
    on Serebii net, (i don't know if i can link to it), they have like heaps of news on the new DS games, all except Diamond and Pearl, and on the news, they said to 'prepare for a surprise'. i wonder what this could be? *cough* diamond and pearl *cough* but everyone is looking foward to these games, and they were only announced last year, so i'd hate for them to rush these games out for hungry gamers. so, what do you think? could this surprise be diamond and pearl, or am i just paranoid?

please don't close this thread, im just trying to give people somthing to look foward to.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Why would I hoard information...as soon as I get it I post it

The suprise was the ****ed Advent Calendar :p

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    My gawd! You should know everytime Serebii has a surprise coming in early December, it's that avent calender. Diamond and Pearl info *gags*
    Sorry if I was being a little rude, I just woke up (my sister, apparently it's snowing a blizzard outside and she wanted me to see)
    Okay now......

Back