• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for Trouble ~ The Team Rocket Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    A ROCKETSHIPPER! STAY BACK BEAST! I SHALL DESTROY YOUR CLAIMS! James is gay. Oh so very gay. As such, he isn't in a relationship with Jessie. Even if he was hetero, in episode 423, Sweet Baby James, when James is questioned if Jessie is his wife, he says the following:
    "Marry Jessie? I'D RATHER DIIIIIIE!".
    Pretty strong evidence. If you want me to get into listing the James quotes that totally purvey his homosexuality, I'll deliver. Like, so very many exist.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Added all the new members to the list, sorry I've been quite busy and the clubs I started have suffered.

"Marry Jessie? I'D RATHER DIIIIIIE!".
    Methinks the lad doth protest too much.
    With it being a children's show from Japan I have severely high doubt that James is gay. All in all this topic will likely bring nothing but arguing, so with that in mind.

Do you enjoy Team Rocket in the new X&Y Anime? or do you wish they had tried to change it up?

What do you think of their choice of Pokemon?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Do you enjoy Team Rocket in the new X&Y Anime? or do you wish they had tried to change it up? Eh, I've completely stopped keeping track of the current anime. At least, for the time being. So I wouldn't know, but I can assume they're a mix between Unova TR and the original TR.

What do you think of their choice of Pokemon? I absolutely love their taste in Pokemon, and I do occasionally check on which Pokemon they catch in their new quest for conquest. Of course, they haven't disappointed. Pumpkaboo and Inkay are both lovely Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    They're not quite back to the golden days of Sinnoh, but they're at least much better than Unova TR. Wobbuffet being back brings so much joy to my heart, and Inkay is adorable. Seeing James give away food for a Pokemon, however, was really weird and out of character. But yeah, the original motto being back (but with the new actors, hm, interesting) is crazy awesome, and the goofy attitude is amazing. Now all we need is a grass type to munch on James, and maybe some Contests for Jessie to lose!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Do you enjoy Team Rocket in the new X&Y Anime? or do you wish they had tried to change it up?
    I like them in X and Y. They're not quite the same as pre-generation 5 but they're better
    Then gen 5

What do you think of their choice of Pokemon?
    Besides pumpkaboo, Inkay, and wabbafet (I don't know how to spell it by heart) I'd say a poison type for Jessie. And a grass, ground, and/or a poison for James.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Username: Wicked3DS
    1 Partner Pokemon(Any Pokemon you can get your hands on): Houndoom
    Reason for joining: I'm a fan of Team Rocket in the games. I enjoyed their huge plans and the fact that the story was so intricate in FRLG into HG/SS.
    Answer the current topic:Why is it that Team Rockets "business ventures" keep failing?

In the anime (at least the early days) they are really dopey. They don't plan things out all that well, they just say "This one item will do the trick!" and that's that instead of taking time to make things work.

In the games, they actually layered their plans very well and were very persistent with them, it just happened that Red came along and destroyed them before they could finish anything.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: AoTora
    1 Partner Pokemon(Any Pokemon you can get your hands on): Persian
    Reason for joining: I love team rocket! I do like the old one better than the new one though :( They were much funnier D: And I kinda miss Giovanni since he is one of my favourite Pokemon villians :(

Why is it that Team Rockets "business ventures" keep failing? Because they only have one goal ~ to get Pikachu and nothing else lol
    As for games: Because of that guy that is like: "Oh no! I dropped the lift key!" and that one guy that is telling you that there is no switch behind poster xD If he didn't say that in the first place I wouldn't even go there lol

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Sorry AoTora, but you couldn't have picked a worse time to post D: The club is being closed due to inactivity from the owner, but Peitharchia is gonna remake it, so you'll see another one soon :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back