• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presidential Candidates / Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No, no... I've got it. =\ If you really wanna count the votes and everything, Andy, you can go ahead and do it. Otherwise, though, it's my job. ^^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Don't put it that way... say it more like... "an impecable chance to further the community's spirit" <_< Or something like that. You're just too negative. =X

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Message to you: LittleFascistPanties16

Reasons I will not vote for you.

1. I hate choclate.

2. I voted for JA

3. You seem to act rude to people so I don't think you'd make a good president in my oppinion.

4. Someone in this election dropped out. I don't remember who but someone did. That person that dropped out said that everyone that voted for them would have their votes go to you. A mod aloud this for some dumb reason and you accepted the votes.

In opinion, that's cheating. That's no different than Kerry dropping out of the U.S. Election and saying I want all of my votes to go to that guy that only has 1%. If every senator agreed to that, Bush would lose.

Sounds like cheating to me.

5. In your previous post, you spelled smart wrong.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Barry said:
    Message to you: LittleFascistPanties16

Reasons I will not vote for you.

1. I hate choclate.

2. I voted for JA

3. You seem to act rude to people so I don't think you'd make a good president in my oppinion.

4. Someone in this election dropped out. I don't remember who but someone did. That person that dropped out said that everyone that voted for them would have their votes go to you. A mod aloud this for some dumb reason and you accepted the votes.

In opinion, that's cheating. That's no different than Kerry dropping out of the U.S. Election and saying I want all of my votes to go to that guy that only has 1%. If every senator agreed to that, Bush would lose.

Sounds like cheating to me.

5. In your previous post, you spelled smart wrong.
    1. You're missing out!

2. J_A is cool too!

3. Acting rude? To who? JA? We have been joking with eachother the entire election. We're friends, so that kinda talk isn't prohibited XD

4. Scotty is my friend, and because he knows that he can't win(he has been gone for a while) he would like all of his voters to support me. The votes are not automatically given to me, Scotty just gave me his support.

I'm not cheating, as the votes were not passed(nobody wanted them passed directly from him to me in the first place), so I have no idea what you are talking about.

5. I mispelled that intentionally.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    No, I'd make myself vice-president so that no one would suspect anything. See, I'm *clever*. XD
    Hmm, maybe we shouldn't be talking about this out in the public XD.
    >.>
    <.<
    Somebody might be watching...
    *whistles*
    We're not doing anything wrong! XD

*goes off to count her vote* XD

EDIT: I just finished counting my vote, and it seems that some LittleFascistPanties girl has 78 votes! Just add 78 to what ever you all counted!
    *whistles again* XP

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Don't put it that way... say it more like... "an impecable chance to further the community's spirit" <_< Or something like that. You're just too negative. =X
    I'm not negative, I'm just not counting the votes. XD

Presidential Candidates / Discussion Thread

Now that's negative. But true too. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Advancing Adam's idea, why not have 2 or 3 people actually count all the votes? That way any mistake someone made can be gone over again, and agreed by more than one person ^^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Whoever counts the votes, keep in mind...

-They must be modded in Announcements so they can check the IP on each individual post.
    -My votes and Sawah's (a1337a's) are counted as one person as a coalition of the two of us.

Due to preferences expressed by those who wished to drop out, whoever counts votes may add Scott's (Sapphire Latios's) votes to Brittany's (LittleFascistPanties16's) tally, and DarkAvengerCobra's votes to my tally.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Whoever counts the votes, keep in mind...

-They must be modded in Announcements so they can check the IP on each individual post.
    -My votes and Sawah's (a1337a's) are counted as one person as a coalition of the two of us.

Due to preferences expressed by those who wished to drop out, whoever counts votes may add Scott's (Sapphire Latios's) votes to Brittany's (LittleFascistPanties16's) tally, and DarkAvengerCobra's votes to my tally.
    Sorry, but adding the votes was not approved by lightning or JK, and was not specified in "How it will work". So it's not allowed.

And Lightning is modded in Announcements... and every other forum on PC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back