• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presidential hype

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Yesterday, my country are having a live debate of 2 candidates of President and Vice President. It become the big news in my country, but hearing that the other countries also take interest in it makes me surprised a bit.

Well, my country have 2 President candidates. The first is Prabowo Subianto and Hatta Rajasa as his partner. Prabowo sure is known for his sternness, which makes it his plus point, and Hatta Rajasa have been experienced with the Government for years. Meanwhile, in the second line, Joko Widodo (or Jokowi as everyone in my country calls him) and his partner Jusuf Kalla (nicknamed JK) also emerges for the presidential. Jokowi is known well as the previous Mayor of Solo and is currently the Governor of Jakarta, and is well known for his simplicity, and JK was the previous Vice President alongside Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, our country's current President.

Here is the video of the beginning of the debate, if you're interested in watching them:

The debate was intense for sure, and I hope my country will make a wise choice in terms of the fate of my country.

Back