• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest! [Results are in!]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hg2NLX7.png

[ Party Time! ]
    Prettiest Profile Contest!
    Hosted by BinaryPeaches, vaporeon7, Twilight Sky, & DeltaSalamence

What is the Prettiest Profile Contest?

Pokecommunity's Prettiest Profile Contest (PC's PPC for short) is a competition in which entrants try to receive the votes of their fellow members by giving their profile a great design. This may include a magnificent color scheme, a good profile picture, and for supporters, a great wallpaper (Youtube videos and avatar/signatures should not be taken into consideration). Winners of both the Non-supporter and Supporter categories will be awarded a "Prettiest Profile Contest Winner" emblem and their profile will be declared as PC's Prettiest.

Theme for this Contest

The theme for this contest is the Party theme! Use your imagination and bring your profile to life with vivid colors and crazy designs! Bright colors if what we're going for with this theme, so don't be afraid to do any risk taking! After all, a party with dull colors isn't much of a party is it? But don't do too much risk taking. You still want to have your profile to be the most pleasing one of all in order to achieve victory.

The purpose of this theme is to challenge you guys to whether or not you can use bright colors to your advantage to create a visually appealing profile theme. For those of you who aren't using gradients, you would have to use your color-know how, using this scheme here:

http://colorwheel.wikispaces.com/file/view/warmcool.png/98114827/warmcool.png

When you think of party colors, think of something that shouts! Warm colors are your best tools here, but mix it up with cool colors too so it doesn't become blinding!

wcLH9RK.png

What you're playing for!

PzhvMrQ.png

PPC Party Master!

Rules

• All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.
    • Be sure your profile matches the theme of the contest. If it does not then it is not allow to compete with the other profiles in this competition.
    • To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. When the voting period starts, you may not change it in any way.
    • Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.
    • For participants, voting is mandatory. vaporeon7 reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.
    • To vote, send your ballot to vaporeon7 via PM. Also, do not bother vaporeon7 about the results. vaporeon7 will be doing their best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.
    • You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2. non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. Should you use the optional vote, however, you must use it for both categories (so no voting for 3 or 5 people; you must either vote for 4 or 6 people)

wcLH9RK.png

Time Periods

Entry
    To: 12:00 AM Sunday, July 7th, Eastern Standard Time

Voting
    To: 12:00 AM Tuesday, July 9th, Eastern Standard Time

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard time in The World Clock.

wcLH9RK.png

Ballot

Please use the following ballot when sending your votes.

Supporter:
    3. (Optional)

Non-supporter:
    3. (Optional)

Click here to send your votes (via Private Message) to vaporeon7

wcLH9RK.png

Participants

Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

Supporters/Staff
    - [supporter]miakalina[/supporter]
    - [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter]
    - Rukario
    - TwilightBlade

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff
    - SNOR(es)(LAX
    - O07_eleven
    - LilJz1234
    - Gym Leader Rozu
    - Rizon
    - Meaii
    - Classic Sonic
    - PlatinumDude

Credit to all the past hosts for the content, especially Jordan for the content. CSS coded by Alternative.

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I'd like to enter, please. :)
    ----

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Let me in this PPC again!

you still owe me one emblem from the last PPC

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Prettiest Profile Contest!

I'm joining in on this PPC! I signed up for a different PPC but my signup sheet was either ignored or missed ;~;

Nakala Pri

I wish to enter! ^ ^ I will try my best to make a stunning profile! :D

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
  • I wish to enter, but not actually change my profile - I like it how it is! <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    First post is updated! So far it looks like the non-supporter group is going to be a lot more competitive than the supporter group haha. I hope that changes though and we get more supporters. And I made sure everyone is on the list so no one is left out of it (I'm so sorry it was probably my fault. ;;)

Also the Winner Emblem is up! :D Just the image and title because I need room for the participant as well once it is made. So the description is a ~mystery~.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    They are still available for a few more hours! So if anyone would still like to come and join in they should probably come and do so asap. ♥

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Alright, it's been a while since I've done a profile contest. Now would be a good time to do one, and good luck to everyone out there.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Okay entries are closed and voting has started! Remember that you're looking for the profile that best fits the theme and does it well when you are voting, and that all contestants are required to vote. :)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I made two new emblems and two user signatures for the contest ^_^

Winner gets three, I believe?

Anyways, when I upload them please put them in the main post, BinaryPeaches.

Back