• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettified piccys! XD

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
    Hi. =o I got bored, so I decided to show off some of my better works of art. C+C as you wish. Tear them apart even, unless I state under the pic I don't want you to. ^__^

Prettified piccys! XD

The card suits in weird little flames.
    Prettified piccys! XD

Suits are more defined - I lightened them.

THE REST ARE FROM YEARS AGO. THEY WILL SUCK.
    Prettified piccys! XD

My version of a shiny Jolteon.
    Prettified piccys! XD

With background.

Espeon Desktop background I made. 800X600. https://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l167/BlueLavaLamp/EeveeloutionsBackGround.png
    Prettified piccys! XD

All of the Eeveeloutions. I like Vay the best. And Espy. the others SUCK.
    Prettified piccys! XD

Just a pretty pic I did of the Northern Lights.
    Prettified piccys! XD

It's the ocean. =o
    Prettified piccys! XD

Lightning. Easily my fave. <3
    Prettified piccys! XD

Just some fire. Most hated. >(
    Prettified piccys! XD

My siggy on another forum. <3

So...Feel free to C+C all you like. XD

The Queen of Spades

Years
    Thanks. XD I just can't pixel flames worth a CRAP! Unless...You count the flaming Queen of Spades I made one time. -Makes mental note to find, and post it on here- Other than that, yeah. I have a hard time trying to put flames on little sprites, like Pokmeon, I guess.

I'm glad you like my art. 2 years of after school art payed off, no?

The Queen of Spades

Years
    Thanks, Mr. Blaine! ^__^ Northern lights took me the longest to make. Almost 2 hours, I beleive? Not counting the breaks I took inbetween. ._.;;

IPanda - thanks a ton! ^__^

Mr.Altosax, it's above the heart. ^__^ And oh wow. another fellow Hoosier! =o If you don't mind me asking, where exactly in Indiana do you reside? XD

Years
    The northern lights are really really good!! lol The lightning is good too! (I like lightning too) The ocean is OK...

Back