• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Previous Game returns

Nukez

Goddess of Zorua
Years
  • As we know The sinnoh champion Cynthia returns in pokemon black and white. Does anyone know of any other returns? I know ash isnt in this game even tho i wish he was. Also if you notice closely in EVERY game is Youngster Joey and he is always 1 of first trainers you fight in the game :p haha

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Cousin from across the seas perhaps?

I realise that's stupid, as cousin's don't generally have the same first name.

Still, seems like it could be a reference to our old favourite, Youngster Joey with the Rattata. Let's just hope this one doesn't result in creepypasta, eh?

Nukez

Goddess of Zorua
    Years
  • I noticed it and i was happy haha as the first trainer fight of game(besides friends)he got my tepig from lvl 9 to lvl 10 haha

Back