• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Previous PotM Winner][July] If you were were a mod...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'd be a mod who would be on the lookout for feisty arguments to stop and give out warnings to the users before I send an infraction if they do not listen. If I find a new thread made that's already been discussed at another thread that's not dead yet, I'll close it without hesitation since I always lurk throughout the forum. I'll be enjoying playing at the "Count Before a Mod Says Zero" thread, because I could troll the normal posters counting whenever I feel the need to.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
I'd mostly do that fancy profile stuff, rarely warn and infract. I don't want to punish people... :(

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Being a mod would certainly be a great experience. I've never mini-modded, but I always have had to contain myself because I am always on the brink of saying people their post is in the wrong section, ask them to tone down, telling someone to read the rules or the first post, etc. Maybe if I started doing it I would be considered Mod material. :P

I would be behind every one that broke a rule, sending PM's, closing threads and deleting posts. As many people have said before, I wouldn't give infractions very easily. I'd give a warning first most of the time, unless someone was being disrespectful towards someone else. That's something I can't tolerate. Being a mod would certainly make me post more. I'm online all the time I can and I probably am PC's number one lurker, hahaha. I look around many forums and sub forums and read a lot, but I rarely post. That's sad, I should post a little bit more, considering my time as a member.

Anyway, to sum it up: I would take my job seriously and wouldn't be too easy going. I am a very balanced person and I think that would show up in my work.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'd probably try and stop any drama happening, as from past experience that's one of the worst parts of any forums. I would be strict yet fair when I have to infract/warn anyone if they break the PC rules and try and make it obvious when they go to far.

I'd probably find myself moving threads to different sections most of the time and I'd try to add to the discussion while doing so it doesn't break up the discussion.

Back