• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Primary Battlers League

Years
Looking for a League Battle if anyone's interested. Testing out a new team pieced together with the aid of my irl friend. :3 Anyone?

Edit: I'll be on the PO server because my connection to PC's server has been refused, whatever that means. x_x I'm AerialDiamond. :3

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Beat diamond1304 6-0 (Do I get a ribbon thing like in the first post?). GG I like your team. :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
beat Forever 2-0 and Diamond 5-0
and Diamond again 6-0

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Confirming anything that mentions Forever except for the Halloween team - God Vaporeon, I didn't say that was serious! :( Plus it didn't even feature the mascot thing, lol.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Beat Nica 4-0, woot woot!

Lost to DragonOmega's Gym team 5-0, how sad.

Spirits have taken over!

94.png
354.png
426.png
429.png
477.png

478.png
479.png
563.png
609.png
623.png

Oh god, the humanity, won't somebody please think of the children!
Wait.. what the hell? These are nice ghosts! How nice! Look what they did to the League, these disgusting soul-sucking creatures aren't so bad after all.

It seems they've used their ghostly powers paired with the nightmarish atmosphere supplied by Halloween to gear up the thread with a win-win game plan! All those who lose battles receive 15 points, and the loss does not get recorded on the leader board. Those who win still get their win recorded, and the legitimate results will still be recorded in the Battle Log. But unless someone is willing to prowl through there, your unsightly defeat shall remain anonymous.

Also, all new sign ups will be granted with a hefty Point Bonus for signing up during this period! Sweet!

You must also keep submitting results as you normally do (i.e. still post in the league saying who you versed, the outcome, and the margin (6-0, 4-0, etc). So, this is more of a time than any to start signing up and battling! Hop to it! The ghosts only have enough powers to make this last until the 5th of November at precisely 1200 hours GMT+9.30.

Oh no, it looks like the spiritual spooks of the ghosts have disappeared! Their soul sucking presence will be sorely missed. But, the aftermath of their involvement is...

Dream_Rare_Candy_Sprite.png

CANDY! Yep, candy for all those who were in the league during this time of sugar charged battling! That's all for now, see you next time!

---

Also, updating everything now, including the lengthy amount of sprites -.-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Beat Lezza twice 6-0 each, then lost to Lezza 2-0.

Also lost to Ooka 4-0

All ggs.

Back