• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prince Fanclub!!

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    This a Fan club for prince, a friend of mine who has been dominating on NB The past several days. he's only been there for a short while, and I have to say he's ridiculously good... Anyway, he's a very cool person, so get to know him. :)

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    Well, you know what I'm going to say; you won't do well in school without sleep. You really should get a full night's rest.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    This a Fan club for prince, a friend of mine who has been dominating on NB The past several days. he's only been there for a short while, and I have to say he's ridiculously good... Anyway, he's a very cool person, so get to know him. :)

Lol are we talking about the same person? But fine, I will not ruin the mood and only say...think of some unique moves :P

Anys Prince's my friend so I'll join ^^ Where is the memberlist in the first post? 0_o

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Lol are we talking about the same person? But fine, I will not ruin the mood and only say...think of some unique moves :P

Anys Prince's my friend so I'll join ^^ Where is the memberlist in the first post? 0_o

Welcome Hayate…
    Don't ask me, I wasn't the one who made this FC, ask AC. lol
    Err... Hayate it's 2-1 to me, if you can win another 2 matches then you can have the last laugh. XD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Meh NB is to kill boredom for me -- I'll be the one laughing at anyone obsessed with it xD

Anys, how ya all doing?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I think it was this guy who randomly added me on MSN; nonetheless, I'm taking part in his club. x33

Back