• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prince Fanclub!!

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hey everyone, what's new? just saying hi. So what did you do today prince?

Nothing much...
    I had an exam at 9 am this morning, went home at 10:30am after the exam, my friend calls me up, he asks me to play football ( Soccer), I then go back to school at 1pm to play and came home at 5:20 pm.
    Yeah, my day sucked.

How about you?

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    Well I only had a few classes, so I'm home a bit early. That sucks that it's so cold over there, -1 is not sports weather.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    hmm, I'm not too sure. Anyone else worried about exams lately? =P

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    hmm, I'm not too sure. Anyone else worried about exams lately? =P
    I'm not entirely worried about exams, my next set of exams are in June, that's still a while to go.

Hi everybody. Gee thats to bad. I live in Australia and right now its holidays so no-one's in school and its very hot here.
    That's so cool. You are so lucky; which reminds me that my cousin from Australia is coming over today.

What kind of music does everyone here like to listen to?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Lucky you..

I listen to a variety of music, there's gotta be the odd song from every genre that I have in my playlist.. though I'm more on the soft side, sad songs. Mostly Chinese though.

I used to live in Australia. =D

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hmm well, it's quite peaceful over here. At least where I live.. the population is a good moderate number, good climate and everything.. though it's been snowing and raining right afterward lately.. the trapped lakes of water on the roads arn't too fun. >.>

How's England? I like the old structures over there..

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Hmm well, it's quite peaceful over here. At least where I live.. the population is a good moderate number, good climate and everything.. though it's been snowing and raining right afterward lately.. the trapped lakes of water on the roads arn't too fun. >.>

How's England? I like the old structures over there..

Well, It's really good here where I live; most of the people are nice. It's been raining here for the past couple of days and there are some good cities to visit.

What old structures? XD

How are you doing?

Back