• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PrincePlaysPokemon - New Here

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Hiya Pokemon Community. My name is Anglin, (Prince) i'm a older poketuber, but i've had to create a new channel due to lack of content. I'm here to make new friends who are interested in the same things as i am. I'm also here to drop by a few times to collect more apprentices for my army on youtube #PrincesArmy If you're interest in checking the channel out let me know, but i'm not gonna spam the community with a bunch of pointless videos. But I love Pokemon, Rapping, Nature, Traveling, adventure, and pretty much anything that has to do with keeping my mind busy all the time. Feel free to hit me up, because i love making new friends. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Hey there! A very warm welcome! I used to do the whole YouTube thing but stopped after internet connection issues. Went over to hacking since I can do that offline.

I'm glad to see you like nature, traveling and adventure, more stuff we have in common ;)
    Anyway, good luck with your army and enjoy your stay at PC!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

An older Poketuber, hmm? Have you been into the franchise since the very beginning, perhaps? Which generation of games has been your favourite thus far, and what sort of things do you do in your videos? I've never had the equipment for making good quality videos myself, but it's always interesting to see what people come out with!

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Hi Anglin! I'm always down to chat anytime too, don't hesitate to message me if you'd like. :3 Anyone who likes Pokémon will always be awesome to meet. Welcome to PC.

Oh, where have you travelled so far?? I have this thing where I want to travel and live everywhere but obviously I'm only one person and can't be everywhere at once ahaa. Such hard choices. Feel free to leave a link to your channel in your signature if you'd like but otherwise, have an awesome time!

Back