• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Princess Power! A Peach & Daisy FanClub

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    Oh you look so cool! I'm gonna try to dress myself like peach except in stead of a dress I am going to make a party cloths so she looks like she just went to the party of the year!

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Yeah, female heroes!! ^^ My Gaia girl is suppossed to look like Daisy XP, I know I'm not too good ^^;

Years
    I'm on Gaia, too! (But I haven't been on since forever..) Anyways, one of my friends told me there's a game for GBA where you play as Peach, to save Mario...

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Yeah, same here...I've been waiting for it to come out, but it hasn't yet. But I may be able to get some screenshots from it.

Years
    Yay for screen shots! Does anyone know how to make banners? I think a banner for this club would be cool..

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Now to uplaod the screenshots...
    Banners can be made on things like Paint and other art-making programs. I'd make one, but I'm bad at those kinds of things...^^;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    Nevermind about the party thing....some one hacked my account and got rid of most of my money so I can't really do anything...

Also I have a DS so I can get the game when it comes out and I will tell you guys everything!
    Also I can make a bannner? Can I?

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    --* Imageshack is being mean...but! Peach is gonna have her floating ability from Super Smash Bros. Melee! And she'll have a talking umbrella who helps her on the stage select screen. It'll be like Yoshi's Island in that way. It's gonna be SO cool!! ^^

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    A bad experience with Peach on Mario Party...

I was playing Mini Game Stadium on the original Mario Party (N64), and was kicking total butt as Peach! I had almost 300 coins compared to the amounts Mario, Yoshi, and Luigi had.

Suddenly a 1 vs. 3 game comes up...and it's the Crane Game. To make matters worse, I'm not the Crane!

I lost my lead and spent the last few turns trying to get it back.

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Whoa! That must hurt...TT I don't have any of the Mario parties...I'm more of a Mario Sports fan. I hear Mario Baseball and Mario Strikers/Soccer are coming out soon! They'll have Peach and Daisy in them, I know. The e-mails I get from Nintendo say that they'll have all the Mario characters. Which makes me wonder...what if they made Mario Football? Wouldn't that be too violent for our princess'? ^^;

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Toadstool Tour or the 64 version?
    If the football was Yoshi's egg, they'd need to take lots of showers! XP

Years
    I played that before! All I remember is Daisy says things like,"I'm waiting?' Something rude like that..

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    *gasp* THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! I just went to the hair salon...and got my hair dyed Daisy's color and got my hair styled exactly like hers! I'm so HAPPY!!! ^^A

Back