• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Anywho, very glad to say Srinator will be replacing Falksenbalkpai in the showdown division, so yay for one more active leader. Anybody got a good replacement for Ozy now? I think Cobra could use another day or two, he did say something about moving in to a campus, or something - didn't he? I thin? He was here over the last weekend -
    Oh, is Sri really joining the Showdown division? And what are his types gonna be?

I thought a way to encourage people to join. This might require admi or moderator. Challengers have their badge under their name. This will help us to keep record for how many badge and also we don't have to constantly update the op. What do you guys think?
    Do you mean something like my moderator badge, but with smaller images and one for each badge earned?

Years
    Oh, is Sri really joining the Showdown division? And what are his types gonna be?

Do you mean something like my moderator badge, but with smaller images and one for each badge earned?
    Didn't even know that you were a moderator :V. Yes, like that. We might also need someone who can make pixels badges (miniature badges)

Years
    Sounds like a good idea!, Having our own trainer card

It's not a trainer card. I was checking some of the forum skin. Some of them cannot be seen your moderator mini banner. It's more like a mini moderator badge under your name. I remember in one of the forum I used to be they give us a mini trainer and their pokemon it was cute. It takes time

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Didn't even know that you were a moderator :V.
    Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

....really? ;-;

Yes, like that. We might also need someone who can make pixels badges (miniature badges)
    But yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen. We'd need an admin to implement that sort of thing, and since this isn't really an official PC league, they won't do it. You can have images in your usertitle, but 1) I think that's reserved for supporters/staff, 2) IDK how that works or if you even have enough space for that, and 3) not everyone would wanna do it probably.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Yeah, Sri said he'd join thank god, in place of one of the nonexistent showdown leaders. Fighting Rock was his gym choice.

Hmmmm those are some pretty cool ideas too, I can try and ask someone somewhere for something heh. Zekrom imma PM you since I'm fairly certain you'd be most familiar with this kinda thing.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ozymandias raises a few eyebrows for me. Has anyone contacted them?
    I VM'd him yesterday about his inactivity, so there's that.

Along with the VMs of several other people who wanted to battle him.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    I had a thought. Last year, I was looking around for a free website creator (cuz I could). Maybe I could continue that search? Then create a website for this? Just something to cleanly keep track of the badges.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8418126#8418126

I'll just throw this out here now for y'all since I'm sure someone will bring it up. I don't have a problem with Elf not disclosing his team to us. I doubt he'll try and counter team us. He doesn't really need to, he's such a damn good stall player (or I'm just really, really ****ing bad at playing against stall). He's just paranoid that everyone's out to try and figure out the secrets behind his nearly impenetrable stall, and I don't get the feeling that'd he tell us his team even if we try to force him to.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8418126#8418126

I'll just throw this out here now for y'all since I'm sure someone will bring it up. I don't have a problem with Elf not disclosing his team to us. I doubt he'll try and counter team us. He doesn't really need to, he's such a damn good stall player (or I'm just really, really ****ing bad at playing against stall). He's just paranoid that everyone's out to try and figure out the secrets behind his nearly impenetrable stall, and I don't get the feeling that'd he tell us his team even if we try to force him to.

Well he doesn't have to tell us, but after a replay gets posted it goes under his name in the challenger progress in the OP. Not that I really expect anyone (him or the leaders) would try and change their team to counter and spoil the sport; but just so we know it's the same between different opponents.

Heh I don't think at this point all the leaders are even diligent enough to check the OP's challenger progress section to see their opponent's teams before a match. :v Or, if they are I haven't heard it. Or done it. **** I even accidentally picked pokemon my opponent's pokemon were counters too in my first defense lol

srinator

screw rock fighting tbh, the only reason i picked it was cause it sounded cool, doesnt even have a decent spinner/defogger outside armoldo, which sucks balls

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    screw rock fighting tbh, the only reason i picked it was cause it sounded cool, doesnt even have a decent spinner/defogger outside armoldo, which sucks balls
    lol armaldo, mega hera/medi tho >:( steel/fairy has very few strong choices tbh :p

also darkcutezelf-therian... gg ;; sri take my spot as elite pls

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Whatcha wanna change yer types to?

srinator

ya i noticed top, but boo i dont want another mega garde bait :( and no i dont want to change types, i like challenges ^_^

Years
    I am alive... as I thought i really wasn't up for getting on Wednesday but Thursday or something pulled something in my neck or slept on it wrong and I was dizzy all day... with a headache that wouldn't quit... then today I went back to work (and it was way too busy with not enough people) and decided to beat up pirates in my One Piece game to calm me down...

But I am back, still ready for challenges... and still writing my IV list. (hadn't touched since tuesday...) I think im done with Grass types... and on to the next... not including those touched from the Friend safaris...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back