• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I know how to breed competitive Pokémon. My weakness is using them. In-game, they kick butt, but online you tend to find more of them and using weird strategies, such as something bulky throwing out Stealth Rock or Spikes and then something coming in to force your weak member back into battle via Whirlwind, thus causing immediate fainting.

Mega Mawile ended up in that situation, in fact. Was dragged in, then fainted.

I can use them, but It's just like everyone is always 25 steps ahead of me if not more...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Wanna try? FC: 2809-8370-7209
    IGN:!
    1. Have you posted your challenge and team yet?
    2. I have two people ahead of you. One hasn't been around today, but the other's been waiting patiently. If the other's not around, I might consider your challenge this evening if you're ready, but tomorrow is my day off of everything and I'm just going to do my thing tomorrow. :)

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    2. I have two people ahead of you. One hasn't been around today, but the other's been waiting patiently. If the other's not around, I might consider your challenge this evening if you're ready, but tomorrow is my day off of everything and I'm just going to do my thing tomorrow. :)

I honestly didn't even know you were a gym leader... besides, I'm a pretty useless trainer, I probably would just waste your time.

THE COBRA COMMANDER

Cobra Commando
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    I Lost to a fellow named srinator, not sure what his thread name is. Also defeated Magistrum.

First time being online in a while. Busy moving in. Grad School is gonna keep me busy so more than likely my activity will be limited to weekends and occasionally weeknights so I apologize if I fail to respond in a timely manner all.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Mega Mawile ended up in that situation, in fact. Was dragged in, then fainted.

lol I remember that

I was there

It was funny

I honestly didn't even know you were a gym leader... besides, I'm a pretty useless trainer, I probably would just waste your time.

Goddammit Cyclone you're online more than like anyone else and you take longer to satisfy a challenge xD But seriously, I think this guy just wants to gauge himself against the leaders and such before officially making a challenge. And y'know, if you two were to become like sparring partners, you could probably both come out of it a lot better. Best way to hone your skills is by exercising them. Best teacher is experience and all that.

I Lost to a fellow named srinator, not sure what his thread name is. Also defeated Magistrum.

First time being online in a while. Busy moving in. Grad School is gonna keep me busy so more than likely my activity will be limited to weekends and occasionally weeknights so I apologize if I fail to respond in a timely manner all.

Well that sucks, but hey thanks for the heads up at least. And yeahah, sounds like you've got a lot going on. If things get too busy we can always use the subs during weekdays and whatever.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Goddammit Cyclone you're online more than like anyone else and you take longer to satisfy a challenge
    I was going to do one last nite, but you told her she couldn't challenge me officially for 24 hours. :P

Or something like that. I wasn't there, so I have no idea.

The other wasn't around until 2:30ish in the morning, and no way am I battling at 2:30 in the morning. I mean, it would be funny to witness, but it wouldn't be very good. {XD}

So, in other words, my "day off" has become "let's try this again" at some point.

Years
    Heyyyy, no worries mate, you take your time. Your grandfather is a lot more important than some internet friends playing pokemon hahah. I'll PM you a list of all my ready to go Fairy and Psychic types, with some basic info.

You said your gym is going to be doubles, by the way - in PM's before I think? Is that right?

Yep doubles well despite the fact I stayed up till 8 then only 4 hours of sleep and my father still wants me to go to work... (yea he is just lucky he and my brother is off) but I got a lot done... including camping around for a Female Protean Frogadier that took about 2 hours (thank god for Trace Gardevoir), traded over everything i need from my sisters game, captured at least one or 2 of the pokemon in the safaris, battled the masion a few times to get a feel for it... a rather successful but long night.

Edit: He's.... passed on... it was... much sooner than I expected but he's in a better place... no longer sick or hurting... and he will finally get to meet John Wayne... I'm going probably going to be gone till later and...I already called off... depends on how i feel later... so far its not hit hard but it could be the lack of sleep... Sorry guys I'll try to keep active.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
    So, in other words, my "day off" has become "let's try this again" at some point.

Well y'know - if you had just been quicker about getting your battles done instead of dawdling and chatting about what you planned to do instead of just doing it - for the whole day or three - you wouldn't have to be doing them now. :P

Yep doubles well despite the fact I stayed up till 8 then only 4 hours of sleep and my father still wants me to go to work... (yea he is just lucky he and my brother is off) but I got a lot done... including camping around for a Female Protean Frogadier that took about 2 hours (thank god for Trace Gardevoir), traded over everything i need from my sisters game, captured at least one or 2 of the pokemon in the safaris, battled the masion a few times to get a feel for it... a rather successful but long night.

Edit: He's.... passed on... it was... much sooner than I expected but he's in a better place... no longer sick or hurting... and he will finally get to meet John Wayne... I'm going probably going to be gone till later and...I already called off... depends on how i feel later... so far its not hit hard but it could be the lack of sleep... Sorry guys I'll try to keep active.

Please don't think I'm a jerk because I liked that post, I only meant that I liked your outlook on it, and you have my condolences. He is in a better place, you take as loooooong as you need, no rush whatsoever, we have subs, your thing is way more important.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Sharkshocker - you are allowed to change their moves and stuff up, so that fine. And I would love to get a practice match or two of doubles in with you later if you're available. I'll use a non- league team just to employ some doubles - specific tricks. Probably like, Minun, pelliper, Gardevoir, Medicham, Gallade, maybe ariados or whimsicott Er something. If you want to that is ^^
    :D Ah that would be awesome, I'll add your FC and drop you a line sometime after I read up on doubles a bit more haha.

Years
    Please don't think I'm a jerk because I liked that post, I only meant that I liked your outlook on it, and you have my condolences. He is in a better place, you take as loooooong as you need, no rush whatsoever, we have subs, your thing is way more important.

You're fine I understand it just figures, I still do want to battle just probably not tonight less I can get home decently hopefully I can be more free tomorrow

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    He's.... passed on... it was... much sooner than I expected but he's in a better place... no longer sick or hurting... and he will finally get to meet John Wayne... I'm going probably going to be gone till later and...I already called off... depends on how i feel later... so far its not hit hard but it could be the lack of sleep... Sorry guys I'll try to keep active.
    This got dark fast. Why not tell us what he accomplished? My mom's parents were german, and came to Canada after WW2 was done. We called my mom's mom Omi and mom's dad Opa. It's not proper spelling, but eh, mom speak's english, not german. Mom can say a few sentences in german, but my favorite one is the sentence "I love you" in german. Sound's like she is about to give an angry beating. XD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Mom can say a few sentences in german, but my favorite one is the sentence "I love you" in german. Sound's like she is about to give an angry beating. XD
    Does she really sound like she's gonna beat someone when she says "Ich liebe dich"? I know that German's often thought to be an angry sounding language, but still....

Oh, and Polar, since you'll probably soon be taking on the Elite 4 of the 3DS division, I could sub in for you and your Gym; I got enough Flying and Steel types to battle you with.

Years
    This got dark fast. Why not tell us what he accomplished? My mom's parents were german, and came to Canada after WW2 was done. We called my mom's mom Omi and mom's dad Opa. It's not proper spelling, but eh, mom speak's english, not german. Mom can say a few sentences in german, but my favorite one is the sentence "I love you" in german. Sound's like she is about to give an angry beating. XD

A lot of guys on that side of the family are farmers, He had 12 brothers and sisters so reunions are large and still don't know some people that show up. And I think there is only 2 or 3 of them still alive now. He took in my grandma's brother's children to raise and had raised me and my sister for 5 years as well.

Polar Spectrum

Years
    :D Ah that would be awesome, I'll add your FC and drop you a line sometime after I read up on doubles a bit more haha.

Iiiiiii would love that :D I just added you with your FC in that signature. ^^ I should be free for the rest of tonight, annnd tomorrow after I wake up.

You're fine I understand it just figures, I still do want to battle just probably not tonight less I can get home decently hopefully I can be more free tomorrow

Well, I'm getting TGM to do a sub-match right now, hopefully he won't beat me while subbing for a gym leader again and make me wait another 24 hours to get my last badge hahah. If I do pull it off though, you won't have to worry about rushing or anything. :3 Krystia will probably challenge you soon butttt that happens when it happens.

Oh, and Polar, since you'll probably soon be taking on the Elite 4 of the 3DS division, I could sub in for you and your Gym; I got enough Flying and Steel types to battle you with.

Iiiii would also love this :D But I'm fighting / flying - not fighting / steel heh

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Subbed for Kitsuki for Polar Spectrum's challenge of the Psychic/Fairy type gym.

he lost...rather harshly.. Dem RNG rolls. :x

9MVW-WWWW-WWW9-B9FG

Pssssh I ain't even mad

My pokemon wanted to sit still for like 6 turns because of paralysis, get 0 crits with attack drops, miss Megahorn and Hydro Pump, and have all those narrow rng lives or deaths. JOKES ON YOU

But um yo

You realize this is the wrong thread for that right hhahaa.

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
    Pssssh I ain't even mad

My pokemon wanted to sit still for like 6 turns because of paralysis, get 0 crits with attack drops, miss Megahorn and Hydro Pump, and have all those narrow rng lives or deaths. JOKES ON YOU

But um yo

You realize this is the wrong thread for that right hhahaa.

yup, wrong thread my bad, I'll post it in the league thread :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back