• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
  • I think it would be really fun to have the VGC rules. But we use the banlist ubers from Smogon.

And we make pools with winner and loser brackets? Where the pre rounds are best of 1 and the further the league progresses it becomes best of 3 and final best of 5?

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Am I able to be a part of this? Or is it for league members only?

Well the original idea was to just have league members participate, but at the time all the challengers were also league members. So, I think you raise a good question.

The only constraint we'd be looking at would be that you'd need to be locked into 2 types from our draft list that aren't already taken. I'm trying to get the latest version of that to build some documentation, and after all is said and done, I could let you know what's available to choose from if you're interested.

Early hint: Fire, Poison, and Electric will all be available.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Well the original idea was to just have league members participate, but at the time all the challengers were also league members. So, I think you raise a good question.

The only constraint we'd be looking at would be that you'd need to be locked into 2 types from our draft list that aren't already taken. I'm trying to get the latest version of that to build some documentation, and after all is said and done, I could let you know what's available to choose from if you're interested.

Don't forget I'm already a Poison abuser. LOL

Years
  • Well the original idea was to just have league members participate, but at the time all the challengers were also league members. So, I think you raise a good question.

I am very interested! Though, with my luck I will get all types that I either don't use much, or don't have a lot of. XD But I can work with this. So long as I get time to breed and make a team.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Don't forget I'm already a Poison abuser. LOL

Right but you're the only one ;) and Krystia is the only Electric user. So there is plenty of room for more.

I am very interested! Though, with my luck I will get all types that I either don't use much, or don't have a lot of. XD But I can work with this. So long as I get time to breed and make a team.

I'll make sure to get some movement on this so that you have enough time. This league has driven me to breed things I never would have bothered with otherwise, so consider that one of the perks to participating.

Years
  • Right but you're the only one ;) and Krystia is the only Electric user. So there is plenty of room for more.

I'll make sure to get some movement on this so that you have enough time. This league has driven me to breed things I never would have bothered with otherwise, so consider that one of the perks to participating.

I actually NEED to empty my boxs. XD I have too many breedjects and I don't feel like Wonder Trading is a productive use of my time. Besides, when you try and get something useful every time you trade and not just another Chamander or Zigzagoon... Wonder Trading 13 boxs full of pokemon isn't a fun time. XC

But just tell me when you have the types that are available. I can choose then. :) I'll just have to work with whatever I have.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I actually NEED to empty my boxs. XD I have too many breedjects and I don't feel like Wonder Trading is a productive use of my time. Besides, when you try and get something useful every time you trade and not just another Chamander or Zigzagoon... Wonder Trading 13 boxs full of pokemon isn't a fun time. XC

But just tell me when you have the types that are available. I can choose then. :) I'll just have to work with whatever I have.

Working off of the OP in our main thread, I developed this spreadsheet:

Type Chart

You can pick any 2 types that don't have a "0" in the Available row.

Also, if any members want to give me feedback on the sheet, I can edit it. Or you can give me your Gmail address and I'll give you editing permissions.

Years
  • Working off of the OP in our main thread, I developed this spreadsheet:

Type Chart

You can pick any 2 types that don't have a "0" in the Available row.

Also, if any members want to give me feedback on the sheet, I can edit it. Or you can give me your Gmail address and I'll give you editing permissions.

I'll chose Normal and Grass. Since Ghost isn't available. :/ But oh well. Looks like I will be the only person using Normal though. xD

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Lol it's just a running joke we tell when someone picks their typing.

Technically I was supposed to ask you to make a team of 6 Sawsbuck.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Sky,

I think you have to mention the types that are already taken by us in the original post for the Prism League Tourney.
    Also I think you need to mention it's a 3DS division and not Showdown.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Sky,

I think you have to mention the types that are already taken by us in the original post for the Prism League Tourney.
    Also I think you need to mention it's a 3DS division and not Showdown.

I mentioned it in the first sentence of the first post and the existing typings are linked in a Google Sheet ;)

Also, if we could now keep discussion about the Prism Cup within its own thread from this point forward please.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Yeah but none of that stuff is really Dylan's style, yo. He's a hyper offensive player.

Plus Fire covers Fairy's few weaknesses purdy well.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Whaaaaaat - dude psychic has so much to do in doubles :U

Mega Gardevoir + Gallade; Trick Room, Heal Block, Ally Switch, Heal pulse, Mega Slowbro, Musharna; Telepathy - SO MUCHHHHHH

Psychic is one of the best typings in doubles!!! I love it so many good pokemon with good support moves!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back