• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism Solgaleo or Prism Lunala?

Prism Solgaleo or Prism Lunala?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Do you like Prism Solgaleo or Prism Lunala? As more info comes
    out I will add to this thread. I like Prism Lunala better!

Attachments

• IMG_2739.JPG
      IMG_2739.JPG
      333.7 KB · Views: 20
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Both Prism Solgaleo and Prism Lunala look more badass than their normal counterparts, but Prism Lunala looks so super epic that it takes the cake.

Years
  • While the armour fits Solgaleo slightly more, I still love Lunala.

I mean, heck it now turns completely blue! It's like, so my colour.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I didn't like Prism Lunala at first, but I've grown to like it :). Plus Necrozma's arms and hands look better on it than on Solgaleo who has them on it's back xD

Edit: Btw. I just want to say. I like how Necrozma's hands on the two are position in such a way in the artwork as if Solgaleo and Lunala are about to dance (looks like one of them is asking the other to waltz) :3 Interestingly 'a dance of the heavens' is sometimes used to refer to the northern lights.

Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    Personally I'm disappointed by both of them; their artworks look alright but their in-game models are just... no.

If I had to pick though, I'd say Solgaleo looks better. The armor fits it more than it does Lunala, but both look really awkward.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I really like the subtle change in colour of Lunala, but there's something about Prism Solgaleo that I really love. I think its the way the mask sits on its face coupled with its expression - based on that, at least for the moment Prism Solgaleo is my favourite of the two (even though I preferred regular Lunala over Solgaleo).

Years
  • While it's regular Lunala over regular Solgaleo for me, I think I like this new Solgaleo over Lunala. Just barely. I still like how Lunala looks there, but Solgaleo is just...so good. Maybe I just think the yellow looks better than the blue.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I liked original Solgaleo better than the creepy looking Lunala c: But this Lunala form is just badass, while this Solgaleo looks a bit weird.

pkmin3033

Honestly, I think they both look utterly ridiculous...they remind me a little of Mewtwo when he was in his armour in the first Pokemon movie. The added Necrozma Battle Armour doesn't look like it's a part of the Pokemon, it looks like an ill-fitting, gaudy accessory. And the loss of colour in their designs is disappointing too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I actually think Prism Lunala looks pretty bad ass. The colors are great.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Eh, I think both of them look kind of ugly (even though I like regular Solgaleo more than Lunala, both of them have amazing original designs), looking like they're just wearing prismatic jewelry and Necrozma's prismatic arms awkwardly and randomly extending from some point on their points (even though that's the point).. :/ Their original forms seem much more purposeful.. But hey, NEW PRISMATIC Pokémon forms; woo-hoo!! ^^ As a result, I still like Prismatic-armored Solgaleo more than Prismatic-armored Lunala by virtue of being Solgaleo-related, but both of their prismatic forms are roughly equal to me..

Back