• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Private Servers? - Do you use them?

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
  • Okay.. just something for people..:

What a private server-
    A private server is a server that is seperated from the main game.. It could be easier to get items, or level. And, most of them ARE FREE.

What games have private servers-
    Mostly only games such as:
    World of Warcraft
    Runescape
    Habbo (lol)
    Ragnarok

So Basicly.. Do you use private servers?
    Atm i am.. i'm on a World of Warcraft Private server, so i don't have to pay monthly xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I used Private Servers in Ragnarok Online. It's pretty much mandatory with RO if you want to enjoy it to its fullest. The official English servers are slower with updates, and most Private Servers keep up with the Korean RO which gets all the new items and features first.

After leveling up and everything in a server with rates of 3/3/2 and the like, you'd never want to go back to the official servers unless you generally have craploads of time to kill.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Well not me, but a friend plays on the private server & the actual server for some reason lol

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    LOL at habbo hotel, what a legendry game

My brother spent £50 on it :)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Sweeties this is a no-no! I'm going to have to lock this thread! D=<

*Closes.*

XD

I think okie to talk about this if you don't mention or link to a private server's website because it is illegal (I think. XD).

Well anyway sweeties, I play World of Warcraft on a private server for the sound of $15 a month seems painful to my normal expenses of buying moar Nintendo games. XD

Back