• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro. Hackers Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil_Sasuke

Banned
Years
  • Well I've decided to make a hacking group because i'm in two hacking groups and i'm not getting anything to do so i'm making a group that can get the job done and hopefully this group will make great hacks in the future.

In order to join you must fill this in:

Skill:
    Proof of work:
    Past Experience:
    Msn Messenger:*if you have one*

Current Team:

Evil_Sasuke: Founder,Owner,Mapper,Spriter,Texter

Current Hacks:
    Pokemon Dark Cloud
    Pokemon Platinum (Edit new name Blue Crystal)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    hey

hey i'd like to join if possible. i'm new to all this rom hacking and stuff but i've been browsing about the forums (and some other sites) learning about all the different things that you can do so can i maybe help out? i've been doing abit of Mapping on my own which looks alright so far:)

Skill: Mapping (also learning how to script)
    Proof of work: none at the moment
    Past Experience: hardly any
    Msn Messenger: [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    i havent got any ideas on a good map yet i'm really learning the basics, but i've got alot of free time on my hands (working part-time and all) so if you need any help on something then i'll try my best

have you got msn? add me (adress is above and i can chat on their).

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Well, seeing as the Inc. owner got banned, I see no point to let this stay open.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back