• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Not bad, Game. xD That would make one hell of a Fatal-Four Way match. xD

You know it, but it is more than likely not going to happen. Batista is gonna go after Orton now, and Cena and Big Show are gonna get into it, and it is gonna probably be for the No. 1 Contendership for the WWE Championship.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I hope Cena does not go for another title, for a long time.

Edge wininng last night was the greatest thing in the PPV other then Christian getting ECW title.

I think Batista will go against Orton for the title and big show vs cena will be a seperate storyline

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    WHAT!?!?John Cena is pretty good, but MVP is better.

Ummmm..... Didn't Matt Hardy quit???? Why is he on Raw?

*facepalm*

Matt Hardy lost in a "I Quit" match last night which means he didn't want to continue doing the match.

It doesn't mean he leaves WWE.

Also as much as I'd hate to say this John Cena is better than MVP.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Chillz. REally? Cena was injured. I like that dude, despite what people say. I know he acts like a big shot, but... well, I geuss its cause my girlfriend likes Cena. Must have caught it from her.

From what I heard, RAW was terrible last night!

And again, Lovin the signature, Jacob! xDD

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Chillz. REally? Cena was injured. I like that dude, despite what people say. I know he acts like a big shot, but... well, I geuss its cause my girlfriend likes Cena. Must have caught it from her.

From what I heard, RAW was terrible last night!

And again, Lovin the signature, Jacob! xDD

No estebanort77 is so full of himself.

This is what happened Miz came out talking about how he's a singles competitor now and he wants to make a big impact on Raw.
    So he challenged Cena and the music played but Cena did not come out. He called him out once more and Cena did not come out.

So The Miz told Lillian to declare him as the winner but she refused so The Miz took her microphone and said he won the match.

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    No estebanort77 is so full of himself.

This is what happened Miz came out talking about how he's a singles competitor now and he wants to make a big impact on Raw.
    So he challenged Cena and the music played but Cena did not come out. He called him out once more and Cena did not come out.

So The Miz told Lillian to declare him as the winner but she refused so The Miz took her microphone and said he won the match.

:t049: Actually, The Miz won by forfeit. He said it himself.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Cena is actually not that bad. I just want him to go back to his rapper gimmick. His rap might suck, but his pesona sells.

Somoa Joe is amazin'. :3

Years
    His rap might suck, but his pesona sells.

Lol.

Cena's not too bad. Basides, who else liked/hated seeing him get thrown through a light? Then come back the next night to ruin the Big Show's
    match? OMG.

Shane VS. Orton. Wow. REAL Cliffhanger. Personally, I think they should have a Street Fight Match. But, that's just me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back