• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
  • Update On Batista's Injury
    By Brad Ingles

To update the Batista injury story I posted earlier, it is now being said that he was diagnosed this afternoon with a torn tendon in the biceps. It is believed to have occurred about three weeks ago and according to sources, it was caused by wear and tear. The injury is a partial tear so he will not miss much time.

------------------------------
    Jeff Hardy Injured During Ladder Match At Extreme Rules PPV
    By Brad Ingles

Jeff Hardy's girlfriend Beth Britt twitter this morning and said Jeff broke his finger and injured his shoulder during his ladder match with Edge at the WWE Extreme Rules PPV. Hardy was seen on camera holding his shoulder after he and Edge fell off one ladder and through another, but he continued working the match following the fall without favoring his shoulder.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I'm so dissapointed that Batista won. I mean, I knew it was going to happen sooner rather then later but I would've liked seeing Orton hold the title until the next Pay-Per-View.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • I'm so dissapointed that Batista won. I mean, I knew it was going to happen sooner rather then later but I would've liked seeing Orton hold the title until the next Pay-Per-View.

Even though I'm happy Batista won, I see where your coming from. And now, actually thinking about it, it would of been better. I wonder if Batista will face Triple H sometime in the long future for the wwe title. I'm actually hoping for a match like that. And since I'm not familiar with the wwe fully yet, is the next event "The Great American Bash"?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • It depends. What "extreme" matches areyou talking about?

Even though I'm happy Batista won, I see where your coming from. And now, actually thinking about it, it would of been better. I wonder if Batista will face Triple H sometime in the long future for the wwe title. I'm actually hoping for a match like that. And since I'm not familiar with the wwe fully yet, is the next event "The Great American Bash"?
    Triple H is the last person I would want to win the WWE championship. He's just one of those wrestlers, in my eyes, that if they would win too many titles that it would be overkill.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • Triple H is the last person I would want to win the WWE championship. He's just one of those wrestlers, in my eyes, that if they would win too many titles that it would be overkill.

That's what my friend pretty much said. He said "Triple H is good, but too many titles would be overkill for the guy" Oh yea, Isn't Triple H/Batista the ones that started this with Randy Orton, when he won the title at a very young age. I heard that Triple H was jealous, but I don't know the full story.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Randy Orton claimed that Triple H was jealous a few weeks ago but I don't remember exactly the reason.

Like matches that were exciting and stuff did wicked stunts and that sorta thing
    Well, we're not that far removed from the Hardcore match between Edge and McFoley at WrestleMania a few years ago. Also, a year or two ago, MVP and Kane fought in an Inferno match.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • I am currently watching Raw and I have another question. When Randy Orton and the others attacked Batista, does this mean Randy Orton is the wwe champion again?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well, the had a Casket match, TLC match, the Elimination Chamber, Strecther match, and Last Man Standing matches. I don't see how any of those matches besides the Buried Alive match are more exciting than an Inferno match. Bra and Panties? Exciting?

EDIT: I think that the title is vacated Raiken.

EDIT 2: I forgot that Orton had a rematch clause.

Last edited:

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • Wouldn't u want to see you favorite diva in their bra and panites?

On topic i hope Edge beats Punk in a re match clause.

No, I don't really care about seeing them in that stuff and I agree, I would really enjoy seeing Edge defeat Cm Punk in the re match clause.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • HOT NEWS:

Breaking News: Umaga Released By WWE
    By Michael Bluth

WWE just announced the following on their official website:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Umaga as of today, June 8, 2009. WWE wishes Umaga the best in all future endeavors.

Umaga (real name Edward Fatu) had been with WWE since 2006 and is a two-time Intercontinental champion.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • Breaking News: Umaga Released By WWE

Umaga (real name Edward Fatu) had been with WWE since 2006 and is a two-time Intercontinental champion.

...Wait that's not right... Umaga used to be Jamal in 2002/03 in the 3 Minute Warning tag team.

If the WWE Championship is vacated that is the best news I've heard all week. I hate Batista and it's a good thing he's injured!

So who will win the vacated WWE Championship? I'd say either Randy Orton again, Triple H returns and wins it (AGAIN...) or *shudder* John Cena will be like "I BEAT BIG SHOW I DESERVE TITLE LOL!" and win it...

Which brings me to my final point: Big whoop! John Cena beat the Big Show. He's managed to do what other equally talented superstars such as Zach Gowan and Stephanie McMahon have done.

Edit: At the time of this post i didn't know Triple H had already returned so I apologise for looking like a retard.

Last edited:

Elmaste

Elmaste The Great!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    John Cena or Triple H deserve it. But, it would have been better if Batista had kept it. He really deserved to win the title but sadly Legacy beat him up and injured him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back