• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Ok my final point is seeing as though we are talking about the TV show I stated that was fake. Its not my whole country its just most people. Im not a fool I am in fact quite smart. By the way real wrestling is pointless as you are mostly likely to get life threatening injuries. And as a final point you know we are talking about tv broadcasted wrestling so why bring up real ones. I will leave it at state why you think tv wrestling is exciting and good to watch.

You are making a fool out of yourself. Just get out and leave us alone. The majority of us KNOW WWE and TNA are fake. How about you go up against Alex Dunaway, who is a top NCAA wrestler, and see how it feels. I know what it is like, as I was an amateur wrestler for three years beofre I had to stop, due to back problems. Now then, get out.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Chill People. Just take a chilllllll pill. Tudj, I agree with saying that wrestling is fake, and thats it. Almost 95% of people know it is, though. Also, Not every wrestling is fake. Take what Game Over said, for example. Alex Dunaway would kick your ass in a fight.

And anyways, if you don't like wrestling, then why are you posting in this thread?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Tudj said:
    Ok my final point is seeing as though we are talking about the TV show I stated that was fake. Its not my whole country its just most people. Im not a fool I am in fact quite smart. By the way real wrestling is pointless as you are mostly likely to get life threatening injuries. And as a final point you know we are talking about tv broadcasted wrestling so why bring up real ones. I will leave it at state why you think tv wrestling is exciting and good to watch.

Are you admitting that you were talking about the tv show when you first posted here? If so, you admit that you came here ignorant. You came here stating that it shouldn't be counted as a sport even though no one counts it as a sport and you never recovered from it.

Hopefully, the next person will be more fun than Tudj was.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    TNA shakes up creative team, Backstage TNA No Surrender News
    By Brian Cantor

-- PWInsider.com reports that TNA has implemented changes to its creative team, with the new group presumably consisting of Vince Russo, Ed Ferrara, Borash and Matt Conway.

-- According to Jeremy Borash's Twitter, Shannon Moore and Larry Zbyszko are backstage at tonight's No Surrender pay-per-view.

-- Jeff Jarrett is not at the show.

-- D-Lo Brown, who was brought back as an agent, is expected to do a limited amount of wrestling for TNA, although his primary focus will be on helping younger talent. Simon Diamond will also serve as an agent for the company.

-- "There have been talks of some talent changes shortly," writes PWInsider.

Guess Who's Back Together Again? Details On The New-Look TNA Creative Team
    Written by Richard Gray

Former WWF and WCW creative team member Ed Ferrara has been hired by TNA Wrestling and is at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida for tonight's No Surrender pay-per-view. Ferrara joins Vince Russo, Matt Conway and Jeremy Borash as the new-look creative team for the company.

D-Lo Brown and Simon Diamond have also been hired by the company and are backstage at No Surrender. They will replace Jim Cornette and BG James as road agents.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Are you admitting that you were talking about the tv show when you first posted here? If so, you admit that you came here ignorant. You came here stating that it shouldn't be counted as a sport even though no one counts it as a sport and you never recovered from it.

Hopefully, the next person will be more fun than Tudj was.

Well I would hope so XD, I was a little stubborn and Arrogant. Any apologies as I maybe wrote the wrong thing to what I meant.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    It's funny how people still go on about the "fakeness" of Wrestling.
    Honestly, it's always been branded as Sports Entertainment, key word ENTERTAINMENT!
    Many wrestlers have actually said that it's Sports Drama.
    So nobody has ever said that it's meant to be taken seriously as a SPORT

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Concern Over Marty "The Boogeyman" Wright
    By Daniel Pena

-- Former WWE wrestler Marty "The Boogeyman" Wright has apparently gone AWOL. His booking agent, Scott O. Epstein, has been unable to reach him in recent weeks and is at a loss to understand where he is. He coordinated for him to appear at a number of independent venues during the weeks and months ahead which have already been paid for (in part).

Epstein issued the following letter regarding his troubling situation with Wright:

TO: All Media, fans, talent bookers, promoters, and web site administrators

FROM: Scott O. Epstein,Talent agent/publicist, Publicity Management Services "Booker of Champions since 1974)

RE: Scheduled appearances with Marty Wright, pka "The Boogie Man"

Several weeks ago Marty Wright asked me to be his exclusive booking agent. As such, and in good faith, I arranged for him to be at many independent venues during the weeks and months ahead. Promoters have sent deposits for his appearances. These have been placed in an escrow account by me. In addition I am aware that some promoters have already purchased non-refundable and non-transferable plane tickets for him.

Unfortunately, I can no longer contact Mr. Wright. My phone calls, text messages and attempts to contact him through intermediaries have all failed to garner a response. I am at a loss to understand where Marty is.

It is beyond unfortunate that I have been unable to contact Marty at this stage of the game. I can't help but be concerned about his well being since I can't imagine anyone simply disappearing without regard to their business obligations. Although the better part of my nature is hanging on to the hope that Marty will re-appear to honor the commitments he had me make on his behalf, I must also face the possibility that he may disappoint his fans, and cost promoters money they can't recoup. These lost funds would include travel plans, advertising and etc. Of course the deposits held in escrow can be returned upon request at any time. My word is my bond and I enjoy an untarnished reputation. It hurts me to know I'm now in the middle of what could end up being a pretty crappy situation.

I must make those who have hired Marty, as well as the fans that want to see him know that the possibility exists that Marty may be a "no-show". I still have faith that he is OK and that he will surface, on time, ready to work and please his fans by his first engagement on September 25th. To those who have hired him I want to suggest that you hang in there a couple more days to see if he contacts me or gets word to me.

If I could talk to Marty right this minute I'd say "I'm praying for you, brother. I pray that you're OK. I also pray that you know the hardest thing to re-capture once it is lost is 'trust'. In this business if you aren't trusted, you will not get the work you need nor will you maintain the celebrity status you've earned.

----------------------------
    I hope everything's ok, recently news that Perry Saturn who has been missing for a long time has resurfaced, but these can't be confirmed either. Roomer is he's dealing with his demons.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Concern Over Marty "The Boogeyman" Wright
    By Daniel Pena

-- Former WWE wrestler Marty "The Boogeyman" Wright has apparently gone AWOL. His booking agent, Scott O. Epstein, has been unable to reach him in recent weeks and is at a loss to understand where he is. He coordinated for him to appear at a number of independent venues during the weeks and months ahead which have already been paid for (in part).

Epstein issued the following letter regarding his troubling situation with Wright:

TO: All Media, fans, talent bookers, promoters, and web site administrators

FROM: Scott O. Epstein,Talent agent/publicist, Publicity Management Services "Booker of Champions since 1974)

RE: Scheduled appearances with Marty Wright, pka "The Boogie Man"

Several weeks ago Marty Wright asked me to be his exclusive booking agent. As such, and in good faith, I arranged for him to be at many independent venues during the weeks and months ahead. Promoters have sent deposits for his appearances. These have been placed in an escrow account by me. In addition I am aware that some promoters have already purchased non-refundable and non-transferable plane tickets for him.

Unfortunately, I can no longer contact Mr. Wright. My phone calls, text messages and attempts to contact him through intermediaries have all failed to garner a response. I am at a loss to understand where Marty is.

It is beyond unfortunate that I have been unable to contact Marty at this stage of the game. I can't help but be concerned about his well being since I can't imagine anyone simply disappearing without regard to their business obligations. Although the better part of my nature is hanging on to the hope that Marty will re-appear to honor the commitments he had me make on his behalf, I must also face the possibility that he may disappoint his fans, and cost promoters money they can't recoup. These lost funds would include travel plans, advertising and etc. Of course the deposits held in escrow can be returned upon request at any time. My word is my bond and I enjoy an untarnished reputation. It hurts me to know I'm now in the middle of what could end up being a pretty crappy situation.

I must make those who have hired Marty, as well as the fans that want to see him know that the possibility exists that Marty may be a "no-show". I still have faith that he is OK and that he will surface, on time, ready to work and please his fans by his first engagement on September 25th. To those who have hired him I want to suggest that you hang in there a couple more days to see if he contacts me or gets word to me.

If I could talk to Marty right this minute I'd say "I'm praying for you, brother. I pray that you're OK. I also pray that you know the hardest thing to re-capture once it is lost is 'trust'. In this business if you aren't trusted, you will not get the work you need nor will you maintain the celebrity status you've earned.

----------------------------
    I hope everything's ok, recently news that Perry Saturn who has been missing for a long time has resurfaced, but these can't be confirmed either. Roomer is he's dealing with his demons.

*blinks once....blinks again*

Im not even gonna ask. Just pray Marty's prayers for him...

I heard Ashley Massaro had recently gone under surgery in her foot or something. What was that about?

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Plate reinforcing her foot shifted and got a severe infection, they were lucky to catch it, she could have easily lost her foot from what info is going around.

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
    WWE is ruining their Women's Division even more. Alicia only has 3 pins and she's already building for the title match with Mickie. IMO, Alicia does deserve a title but not now. WWE should wait until she gets more popular.

Congratulations Taylor Wilde and Sarita!

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    WWE is ruining their Women's Division even more. Alicia only has 3 pins and she's already building for the title match with Mickie. IMO, Alicia does deserve a title but not now. WWE should wait until she gets more popular.

Congratulations Taylor Wilde and Sarita!
    Yeah, instead of Alicia it should be Eve or Natalya.

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
    Those 3 are on SD. Diva's title is on Raw. So they can only compete for the Women's title.
    What about Rosa Mendez? She could compete with Mickie, right?

And what about that awesome Triple Threat at the Hell In a Cell PPV for the US Title- Kofi, Miz, and Jack Swagger! That's gonna be an epic match!!!!!!!(I hope Miz wins)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    What about Rosa Mendez? She could compete with Mickie, right?

And what about that awesome Triple Threat at the Hell In a Cell PPV for the US Title- Kofi, Miz, and Jack Swagger! That's gonna be an epic match!!!!!!!(I hope Miz wins)

Me too. Kofi had it too long, and Swagger is the All-American Jack Ass.

Is EVERY MATCH A HELL IN A CELL MATCH!!!

And when is it?

☆DiaIsDia☆

.:Cradle Shock:.
    Years
    The Miz should win the title. Swagger already had a major title and Miz hasn't got a title in a while so Miz for US Champion!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Former WWE Diva Appearing In 'Playboy' Again?
    By Daniel Pena

-- Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro is claiming on her Twitter account that she has a Playboy cover shoot coming up shortly.

Massaro wrote: "officially got word my next Playboy cover shoot is approaching rapidly! finally yay! i assume should be out by winter!!!!!! booyaaaaaaa"

Massaro appeared on the cover of the April 2007 edition of Playboy. She has largely kept herself out of the public eye since her July 2008 release from WWE.

Jim Cornette Returns To ROH, Shoots On Vince Russo
    Written by Richard Gray

Jim Cornette announced at tonight's Ring of Honor show from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City he is now working as an executive producer for ROH. Cornette had words for Vince Russo as he said, "Sarah Palin will give Barack Obama a lap dance on the steps of the capital before I get behind Vince Russo".

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Former WWE Diva Appearing In 'Playboy' Again?
    By Daniel Pena

-- Former WWE Diva Ashley Massaro is claiming on her Twitter account that she has a Playboy cover shoot coming up shortly.

Massaro wrote: "officially got word my next Playboy cover shoot is approaching rapidly! finally yay! i assume should be out by winter!!!!!! booyaaaaaaa"

Massaro appeared on the cover of the April 2007 edition of Playboy. She has largely kept herself out of the public eye since her July 2008 release from WWE.

What is Ashley's twitter account name?

Booya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back