• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
  • Welcome to the NEW and FRESH Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II!

And this is not a mirage! This is real! This is here! This is now! This is the second coming of P… W… D!

I think Chris Jericho had it right..."And I promise to ignite you, to excite you, to delight you, and I invite you to strap on your seatbelts, ease the seat back, click it into gear, and go into overdrive, cause from this point forward, it's 100% entertainment, 100% electricity, 100% Jericho!"

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Yeah Edge is really annoying. Taking advantage of people when they are down...
    Which is smart for him, but gives him a horrible reputation!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • What happened was:
    1/9/09: Hardy in a hit &run. Person unknow

^Edge obviously
    Lsat friday: Jeff Hardy was on the cutting Edge. As he entered, fireworks went to his face. Mewthree supposes this is how Christian Cage will come back

BTW, i hate edge also, but love his entrence song!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Any of you guys old enough to remember the old tag team Edge & Christian? Those guys were hilarious and I loved their feud with Team Extreme.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Any of you guys old enough to remember the old tag team Edge & Christian? Those guys were hilarious and I loved their feud with Team Extreme.

Yeah, I can remember that xD

Can anybody remember The Hurricane and Molly? lol

Macaveli

Pokemon Azure Version Hacker
    Years
  • Fools, Randy Orton will win the Royal Rumble and the Age of Orton will reign supreme once again. Here's hoping (I know I'm going out on a limb here) that the WrestleMania 25 main event is Stone Cold Steve Austin VS Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.Dream Match right there.
    Also expect Christian Cage to return to WWE any day now, Dixie Carter (TNA President) confirmed it herself. Can't wait for a revival of the Edge & Christian VS The Hardys feud.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Oh, yeah, i heard he was fired, then rehired all in a week. Is that true?
    Yes, it was shown sometime ago on RAW, but i'm sure Jericho will come back sometime in the future. They probably gave him the vacation off, so its probably fake, but if it is true, then good because I hate Jericho. xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Yes, it was shown sometime ago on RAW, but i'm sure Jericho will come back sometime in the future. They probably gave him the vacation off, so its probably fake, but if it is true, then good because I hate Jericho. xD

Hes already back. XD, Stephanie aloud it. It was FOUL what RJO did to Mr, McMahon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back