• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    You mean...as a face giving Edge a steel chair shot on the ladder? *Hope*
    Yeah as a face. I predict it will be Jeff Hardy and Christian vs Edge and Matt Hardy

I was thinking more on Friday nights.

ECW was terrible. Enough said.
    ECW is always terrible. They only give 3 matches and a ton of commercials. I rather watch TNA and have Black Snow and Chet Lemon (Booker T and Kevin Nash) announce again.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Shadow SSK said:
    ECW is always terrible. They only give 3 matches and a ton of commercials. I rather watch TNA and have Black Snow and Chet Lemon (Booker T and Kevin Nash) announce again.
    ECW is a saving grace compared to the mess that TNA is.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    LOLz, I don't watch either off them. My friends think that ECW will soon be bankrupt or etc. TNA is better though. XD Just not in the same league as the WWE. :P

Tornado

Shooting Star
    Years
    Oh man, I was wetting myself with Booker T's commentary :O
    It was fresh compared to Don West and Mike Tennay's "OMG THAT ARM DRAG MY RUPTURE HIS FACCCCCEEEEEEE"

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Your Joking right?

ECW has no talent whatsoever. TNA I'd go as far to say has some better talent then Smackdown. The storylines suck, but they have great wrestling.

They have their moments but their matches, mainly their main event matches on non PPVs, are practically carbon copies these days. All MEM vs blah blah blah.

Tornado

Shooting Star
    Years
    I dont like TNA where every match (nearly) ends with interference.
    It was happening without the MEM and Front Line. It made storyline really confusing.

But yeah, when they get on a roll they get some awesome matches.
    Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarret is a good example. Although Jarret was more than rusty he did well.

I wouldn't say ECW is talentless, its just Velocity renamed IMO. I love Evan Bourne tho, some say I look like him, and one of my favourites moves is the SSP

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I dont like TNA where every match (nearly) ends with interference.
    It was happening without the MEM and Front Line. It made storyline really confusing.

But yeah, when they get on a roll they get some awesome matches.
    Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarret is a good example. Although Jarret was more than rusty he did well.

I wouldn't say ECW is talentless, its just Velocity renamed IMO. I love Evan Bourne tho, some say I look like him, and one of my favourites moves is the SSP

Yeah ECW does remind me of Velocity/Heat.

But overall I think TNA is better then ECW. ECW has three matches on a show while TNA had five. ECW three matches are always the same Finaly is losing Hornswoggle save him with the wooden stick (Don't know how to spell what its called) Boogeyman does his weird dances fights someone then eats worms, then Burchill comes out. But I am alright with him because Katie Lea Burchill is hot.

On TNA all they have is crappy storylines, and a bad game that came out.
    I recommend none of you buy TNA iMPACT.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Yeah ECW does remind me of Velocity/Heat.

But overall I think TNA is better then ECW. ECW has three matches on a show while TNA had five. ECW three matches are always the same Finaly is losing Hornswoggle save him with the wooden stick (Don't know how to spell what its called) Boogeyman does his weird dances fights someone then eats worms, then Burchill comes out. But I am alright with him because Katie Lea Burchill is hot.

On TNA all they have is crappy storylines, and a bad game that came out.
    I recommend none of you buy TNA iMPACT.

i agree with everything you said but id still rather watch ECW than TNA but thats jsut me.

Tornado

Shooting Star
    Years
    Theres something about TNA that I cant get enough of.
    I am a huge fan of the MCMG (Hell the majority of high flyers, heel or face I love)
    And yes, they where screwed out of that Tag Championship match...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A bit of a side note: I got SVR 2009!

LOLz, what happened on Smackdown missed it again.

BTW, for a topic other than attacking ECW & TNA, like in the games, what are some of the wrestlers you have made?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Bloodex-fire said:
    LOLz, what happened on Smackdown missed it again.
    Vladmir won a battle royal to get into the Chamber and HHH and Taker def. Edge and Show. Show knocked Edge out as well.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Vladmir won a battle royal to get into the Chamber and HHH and Taker def. Edge and Show. Show knocked Edge out as well.

Brilliant thanks! LOLz, Im gonna play out the Elimination Chamber match on SVR 09 right now as Jeff Hardy...

*plays*

Back. Pretty fast. Jeff one, last player Triple H!

XD. Thanks for the info!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back