• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • I no literally no one cares... but I quit after the Raw after WM debacle. I don't watch AEW either. I kind of keep up with news (sort of) but that's about it.

Vince shouldn't be allowed to be back. End of story.

Years
    • Seen today
    Absolutely gutted 😢

Watching old family matches is gonna be doubly hard

Yeah, Bray was my childhood. I remember being about...10 years old watching him as Husky Harris.

I was 13 when the Wyatt Family attacked Kane on Raw. I was hitting that age of questioning my enjoyment of wrestling. He captivated me and I looked forward to seeing what the family would do every single week. Proceeded to follow his career for many years.

My oldest brother met Bray in person. I never had such opportunity, but he describes it as one of his fondest memories.

I hope Bray (or windham) rests easy.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I hate to do this... and I hate to say I TOLD YOU SO (oh wait no I don't)...

But there was ANOTHER backstage altercation/fight in AEW. This time between CM Punk and Jack Perry

Just rename the company to AEE

All Elite Elementary 😂

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • Or rename it A&E. +1

Yeah, I used to be a big wrestling nut back from when I was 11 up until 2015 when I got sick and tired of a certain megastar's unfriendly tirade. I've not completely turned off from wrestling as I'm re-reading some of the old biographies I kept and having a good read on Herb Abram's UWF on an ebook (and I still cry about Owen Hart from time to time), but I no longer follow the current product on news or TV.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • CM Punk got fired. Deservedly so IMO

Let's hope he stays gone this time. There's no chance in hell (hehe) WWE will touch him after this situation. Or they shouldn't.

Impact can't afford him. I mean maybe NJPW but I just don't see anyone wanting to touch him after this but obviously only time will tell.

I foresee him trying to sue AEW. Good luck with that buddy.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • It's shit like this that made me give up on the sport in the mid-2010s. Fulla' tattooed and bearded specimens everywhere. I want wrestlers to look like wrestlers again.

Maybe best that I not talk about wrestling again, and I was a big fan at one time. Emphasis on was.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • WWE are a bunch of god damn idiots.

If anything happens.... they only have themselves to blame.

This is all your getting out of me

Last edited:
    Years
  • WWE are a bunch of god damn idiots.

If anything happens.... they only have themselves to blame.

This is all your getting out of me
    I give it over or under 6 months before something bad happens.

The funny part?

Years
    • Seen today
    Being devils advocate - I hope Punk does behave himself. Despite his history, his programs and feuds are so exciting and he garners reactions that are rare in wrestling these days. I have more concern that he'll suffer an injury rather than throw a fit backstage.

Years
    • Seen today
    I attended AEW Collision last night. Was very fun.

My photos didn't come out too great. Not a great phone camera. I caught one of Jake the Snake Roberts during his entrance.

jake robers.jpg

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • CM Punk is confirmed for WWE's Elimination Chamber PLE.

Also possibly this will be where The Rock finally faces Roman Reigns as Australia wants The Rock at their event.
    God I hope so. Nobody will care about Cody finishing his story if they try to make everyone wait another full year again.

Nobody wants a Triple Threat. Rollins and Punk (don't care about Punk honestly but still) will get screwed over from main eventing a WM AGAIN if they do Rock/Roman Night 1 and Cody/Roman Night 2 which is a spot Rollins and Punk (more so Rollins) deserve.

Dwayne was gassed from just doing two god damn moves to Jinder Mahal of all people... so a match with him and Roman won't be good. End of story.

Sick of this BS. Seriously. Just do it at EC and let Cody finish his f-ing story for Christ's sake at WM 40

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I might be one of the few that could care less about CM Punk. I feel like he's a like jumper. Sorry you just got back and deserve nothing. Roman just needs to flat out lose the title he does literally nothing to merit holding it anymore.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • So since Vince is still gone from creative (for now) and hopefully for good... I plan on watching 2024 Royal Rumble. Because there's really no excuse not to honestly.

So... here's my yearly thing I do for it. Where I give who I personally think will win and want to win the Rumble matches. It's just my own personal list. Feel free to make your own lol

Men:

Who I want to win: Cody Rhodes (yes I'm aware him winning two years in a row is probably something that not a lot of people want or think should happen and I get it. I do. But that's why this is just my own personal list lol)
    Who I think will win: CM Punk :sick:

Women:

Who I want to win: idk honestly. If some rumors are true (big if) I would say Naomi, Sasha Banks or even Liv Morgan
    Who I think will win: Becky Lynch or Bayley

Again though... just my own personal list lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Who I want to win: Gunther
    Who I think will win: CM Punk

Who I want to win: Asuka
    Who I think will win: Jade Cargill

If CM Punk wins I'm SOOOO not looking forward to ANYTHING he does.

Back