• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with fogs and pictures

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Hi,
    for my project I wanted to have clouds all over every outdoor map. I tried to do it with the Fog function, which is integrated in RPG Maker XP, but I noticed that it wont work at the edges of each connected map, because the clouds would be doubled and the ones, which belong to the "old" map were cut off.
    So i decided to make it as a picture shown and moved by a common event.
    It is triggered by a switch and only shows and moves the cloud picture.
    It worked pretty well until the opacity changed and the clouds reset themself at specific tiles without any reason.
    This occures on different maps but alawys on similar coordinates (for example on every tile on the same y row). I tried to remove the "move picture" function, but it only removed the reset of the clouds position but not the opacity problem. I copied the common event in the standard essential test maps and encoutered the same problem.

Anybody knows a solution or workaround for this?

Back