• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with Pokemon Pearl .sav (iDeaS)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    hey, i use iDeaS to play Pokemon pearl mostly because no other will work and i'm having problems loading the .sav files, any help?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    K, i've downloaded No$GBA. Now how do i load a .sav with it, i've googled it and all but nothing comes up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I already told Raikouh how to do this on IRC, but I might as well tell everyone else how to load your save file into No$GBA.

1. Rename your save file to the same name as your ROM file, eg. Diamond.nds, Diamond.SAV (SAV has to be CAPS).

2. Place your save file into the Battery Folder that the No$GBA comes with.

3. Open your emulator with no ROM and make sure your save type is Flash 512K. So go Options > Emulation Setup or F11. The NDS backup data has to be Flash 512K.

4. Save your settings, Options > Save Settings.

5. Start playing your ROM on the No$GBA.

Hopefully this is simple enough.

Back