• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen problem with saving

dark_mongo

Iam dark!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    I need help!I can?t save my FR!it says that i need too change the backup memory!wth!Btw i go to the store and i want to change to another fr and they say it?s no wrong with the game!what should i do!But i play on sp so i don?t turn it off!

Years
    Well, it is messed up.try starting a new game, i know it sucks, but it might be the only way to try a fix it.Unless you just wanna keep leaving it on, up to you.

Years
    Hopefully you didn't get too far. if restarting it doesn't work then, like Rayquaza_vs_Deoxys said, get another one. If they won't let you return it, that's ridiculous, did u show them what was wrong?

dark_mongo

Iam dark!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    yes but they just say that?s not a problem!I have done everything and is before meating rival the last time!so i?m mad!

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    Wel, if the nice sealesman won't change it for another one then you could try some devices, which lets you beckup the save. I have gba memory stick, and it halps with some gba games, in withc I cant save. By the way where I live I can change the cartrige if I can't save, only bad thing is I can't get the wireles adopter, because here (I live in europe) when I buy the game there yust isn't it in, and the salesman don't know what am I talking about. (sorry about bad spelling)

Back