• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Problem

Ghost...

Unknown Ghost of Pokemon Tower
Years
  • Someone traded me a Floatzel that's caught in a Precious Ball, and I don't want to get pegged for cheating if I try to enter a tournament, so I tried to release it, but it came back and the game said "Bouey (it's nickname) came back! Was it worried about you?" What's up?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Wow, major glitch. Never experience something like that before. Shove it in the GTS, someone will have it off you eventually.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    No cherish ball pokes are fully releasable if i remember correctly. Make your friend have it back.

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    its not a glitch its because its the only pokemon you have that knows a certain HM

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Just get the move off with the move deleter in Canalave City and he'll be released just fine.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • What he said. Just let him faint like loads and then release him, he shouldn't come back..
    No, that isn't the reason why.

carter756978 is correct. The reason it returns is because of it having a HM move which none of your other Pokemon have. Happiness does not affect whether it'll be released or not.

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
    Years
  • No, that isn't the reason why.

carter756978 is correct. The reason it returns is because of it having a HM move which none of your other Pokemon have. Happiness does not affect whether it'll be released or not.
    shes right, it knows a certain HM you have to get rid of

Back