• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professer Vos's Journal

Quinlin Vos

The Lone Jedi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2006
    Hello, I am Professer Vos and I have a journal, I will explain everything about it now, I will write in th journal 1 time a week, and will also put dow information that I need to keep track of, so there will be lists, notes, and other things. The great Journal will have every thing that I need, maby once there will be a multiplication table. Vos out

Quinlin Vos

The Lone Jedi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2006
    First Entries!

Hello,
    I am Dr. Jeco, the new Profeser of Gilidad Island, we have quite a small community, if we ever had better conditions for research, that would be never, you must be wondering why I am writing this to you, right? Well I need a place to keep track of what happened today, what I need, and who took what pokemon. So this will be my multipurpose journal.

NEED:
    50 Great balls
    20 ultra
    500 pokeballs
    3 charcoal
    2 new aids

Jepos took 1 Grek
    Notes:
    -1 Grek

Zinto came for Miro potion

Firth need Poke center items

Xeo needs to start pokemart

Help needed sign:
    HELP ME!!
    I NEED 2 WILLING AIDS
    COME TO THE POKE LAB NOW!!!!!

Hello again,
    I have not had time to write, sorry, I needed to keep some notes, you must see them above this, right? Well Xeo is going to need some help with his pokemart, so I offered to help him find what supplies he needs, that should help with the pokemart, this will be great!!

Back