• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professions/Fields of Study

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
Years
  • What does everyone here do for a living or what are they studying at college? Currently in my junior year of high school, but I'm planning to go to college (not sure where, I have about 12 schools I need to whittle down into 6 :P) for poli. sci. or maybe history, and from there, law school.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Junior in high school. Current plan is to get a PhD in Mechanical Engineering.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sophomore in High School, then I plan on studying in medical school then transfer to a University. Becoming a doctor is going to be rough :/

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Not doing anything atm.

No job, no school. Just me and video games.

This fall I'm going to SOU to study Japanese for 2 years. The second year, I'll most likely be exchanging to Japan. After that, I'll go to OIT to study my actual major. (Software Programming)

Unfortunately, they don't offer any languages at OIT, so I have to do it that way. I'll probably get what little general education there is out of the way while I'm at SOU too.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm a freshman Computer Engineering major (:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll be changing my major from undecided to elementary education soon. :) Finishing up my freshman year of college right now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Senior in high school Wanted to be a teacher, but that is hella unrealistic in the present time. So I'm going with a two-year Wepage Development & Design program.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a French major planning to become an Junior/Intermediate (grade 4-10) French teacher. Eventually, I want to teach music as well. :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Music major who needs to transfer really soon. To be honest I'm kind of at loss right now.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'm studying Maths, Biology, Music Tech, Photography and Art in school right now, and I'm going to narrow that down to Photography, Art and Music Tech next year. I hope to go on to university to study any of them and end up as either a sound engineer or graphic designer.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    This past semester I narrowed it down to two majors and since taking the intro classes, I finally made a decision :D (at the last possible semester I could haha).

I'm a public policy major with an emphasis in urban poverty and then i'd like to eventually get my joint masters in educational policy and J.D. I want to focus on the area of urban education. Hence my emphasis with my major now in urban poverty, it goes well with urban education.

Years
  • Currently in college (the English version, not the US) studying a whole bunch of stuffz, i then plan on going to Newport university to study secondary grade teaching in ICT and science and then finally go into teaching where i will hopefully be an ICT teacher.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Currently a junior in high school, planning on going to college (like UC Berkeley or UCLA) and studying Biology or any degree really with a minor in Graphic Design or Art, and then going to medical or law school. Haven't decided.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Currently taking a short break, but I'm studying Computer Science in University. I have no idea what I want to do after that though and the thought terrifies me. :[

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm currently in undeclared general engineering, but I'm fairly certain I'm going to major in Civil Engineering and minor in Architecture. :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Final year of a law degree, then a job at a corporate law firm in a year's time.

I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP! IT'S FRIGGIN' SCARY! ZOMG!

Years
  • Ahh, all this American stuff..me no comprehende. ;-;

I'm in Year 9, and I have just selected my options.
    Triple Science, Food Technology, German, Leisure & Tourism.
    If that makes sense to you, I salute you. ;3

Back