• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Im getting on now but one more question Do you have a Syther or did you get the Cydaquil yet?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Hey do you have a lvl1 female adamant sneasel with the egg move ice punch?? actually it can be male or female

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    If you get the Syther or Cydaquil please let me now I been trying to get syther so it can evolve into Scissor.

BigWolf

hey whats up linken, i still dont hav a ds to play and im bored(i cant wait till my brothers paycheck comes lol, then i'll be fine)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol yeah, i've been pretty busy. i haven't put it up on the main page yet, but i've got a few Event Pokémon i can put up for trade now. might have to leave that part a Mystery...lol

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    Linkinpark187, thanks so much for the Latias! xD
    But i need to get more lv60-80's now, ive managed to get to beat the elite4 but with My Lv61 empoleon and Lv71 Latias, my other pokes fainted (damn my lv47-51 pokemon! xD Lol)
    and i got to the champion and died, and i forgot to save before the champ so now i have to do the 4th elite4 person again xD

So if you have any high-level/good pokemon lying around PM me please :D

I know this is being lazy, but im a lazy person so....who cares? :P

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol, not being lazy, just seeking help. but unfortunately i don't have any that high yet...i don't think...wait...i have some high leveled Events. but i'm in Haunter Master's Auction right now. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back