• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fattyeater

Adavanced Collector
    Years
    Bulbasaur (Oreburg Mine Glitch)
    whats the diffrence between a normal shiny bulbasuar? can you do the glitch on crandos?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    many people have seen a Lv.0 Shiny MissingNo., but i've had the luck to find a Lv.11 Shiny Bulbasaur. only once, though. made sure i got it, too. lol i've heard of someone else finding a Lv.25 Ivysaur on Route 215, though. i think that might be my next shot. :D

Years
    Hey Bob, long time no chat! I was wondering, could you help me evolve my Haunter and Scyther please? Also while your on, could I possibly get a Darkrai? Thanks dude.:)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'll see what i can do. i'll have to try fighting with my Wi-Fi Adapter and seeing if i can get it to work. unfortunately the "Mysterious" wireless connection cut out on me, so i don't have wireless right now. :'( lol

Years
    Ok, well I have to dash off now, I will be back in 35-40 minutes. Hopefully you might have it working by then, if not I will ask another member of the team :)

BigWolf

wait ukballer theres a glitch 4 evolving ur pokemon that need a item to evolve or just trading them to evolve , 1st u put ur pokemon up 4 offer in the gts(put like darkrai lvl 9 so they wont steal it) and then trade 4 any pokemon on the gts and after that take back ur pokemon and wallah it evolves(trust me i did it 4 my rhydon :D ) AND linken long time no see lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i hope to have my Wi-Fi Adapter up soon. and if Matt's trick doesn't work, i can help you (again, if i have it up and running, lol). :D

and thank you, Matt. i know, i don't have much of a chance to get on, but i hope the "Mysterious" connection comes back soon. lol don't know whose connection it is, but it was nice while it lasted, lol. actually, i hope to have cable internet soon. i hope...lol

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    i hope to have my Wi-Fi Adapter up soon. and if Matt's trick doesn't work, i can help you (again, if i have it up and running, lol). :D

and thank you, Matt. i know, i don't have much of a chance to get on, but i hope the "Mysterious" connection comes back soon. lol don't know whose connection it is, but it was nice while it lasted, lol. actually, i hope to have cable internet soon. i hope...lol

OMG BANDWIDTH THIEF

Joke Joke.
    Long time no see bob xD
    Anyway, I got one fo those types of connections from my nans once. ever since i discovered it, Whenever i Went up there my laptop and DS would follow for Wi-Fi
    XD
    I've been busy with Team G
    You should think of joining :D
    I havn't been active lately because of family "bonding time"
    :l Basically camping in some forest but oh well

BigWolf

well trust me that glitch works, i evolved my kadabra and rhydon that way

BigWolf

no problem *disappears to be funny and laughs* lol

hey did u evolve scizor yet and do u want a movie darkrai??

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm on right now, what you want for it?

EDIT: I pm'ed you as well as posted here but you gone now lol. Speak tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited:

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    /=_+New Breeder+_=\

I'm open for requests.I take 5 at a time and I can provide almost any nature on it.
    I can breed almost any breedable pokemon, but I may have to transfer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back