• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Really? Omg you're so nice! I'm voting for you as the kindest member in October MotM lol. So shall I meet you in the wi-fi room now?

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Jason22 - i can still do that. :D

Hehe, wow, thank you so much! :):):)
    Would you please tell me when we can trade? Thanks.

My FC is on my trainer card ↓↓↓ down there. :D

EDIT: Wha? Now? Cool! I'll meet ya there! :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Jason22 - thats part of the reason why i wasn't on for a long time. too many requests at once. so i took a break from it. plus my real life got very busy very fast, so i didn't have much time to devote to Pokémon. i should have more time now, though.

Justin T - i'm on Wi-Fi now. :D

rellyms - let me see what i can do. :D

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I think I know how to do it.It will take awhile so maybe I should do it.

Cacturne ----->Roselia------->Snorunt

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    thats part of the reason why i wasn't on for a long time. too many requests at once. so i took a break from it. plus my real life got very busy very fast, so i didn't have much time to devote to Pokémon. i should have more time now, though.

Ah, I see...That makes sense.:(Anyway, thank you again! :)

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Ok I just got back would you like to trade now? I don't suppose you would take up my offer of a shiny wingull If you ev trained a gible with outrage?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Jason22 - again, you are most very welcome. :D

Justin T - i'll head right on. and yes, i'll EV Train your Gible. i just need to know what Lv you want it to, what stats you want worked on the most, etc...

if you'd like, you can PM me with the details. :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back