• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hey there again!

I finally got a DSLite and got myself Diamond for my bday last week. . Among other things that got given to me.

Anyways, I started up the game, got to oreburgh, got Bob in my friends list, my friends code is on my signature now.

I would really like a chimchar with either Heat Wave, Blaze kick or Thunderpunch. Thunderpunch has the most appeal to me oddly.

As well as a Piplup with Aqua Ring, or Double hit, both would be awesome. But one or the other is fine. As I got no clue what pokes are needed male wise to have this done.

I dont have much in trade yet, Bidoof of course, some Kricks. I just got past Oreburgh Gym yesterday. (Not much time on my hands.)

I dont work tomorrow at all, but will be busy after 330 central. Then friday I should have most of the day off. Lemme know if you got time during those periods. Saturday will be busy. Sunday not sure, generally busy. Anyways hit me up, if you can help out. Always appreciated. ^^

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Hey there again!

I finally got a DSLite and got myself Diamond for my bday last week. . Among other things that got given to me.

Anyways, I started up the game, got to oreburgh, got Bob in my friends list, my friends code is on my signature now.

I would really like a chimchar with either Heat Wave, Blaze kick or Thunderpunch. Thunderpunch has the most appeal to me oddly.

As well as a Piplup with Aqua Ring, or Double hit, both would be awesome. But one or the other is fine. As I got no clue what pokes are needed male wise to have this done.

I dont have much in trade yet, Bidoof of course, some Kricks. I just got past Oreburgh Gym yesterday. (Not much time on my hands.)

I dont work tomorrow at all, but will be busy after 330 central. Then friday I should have most of the day off. Lemme know if you got time during those periods. Saturday will be busy. Sunday not sure, generally busy. Anyways hit me up, if you can help out. Always appreciated. ^^

spoooooooooooiled......!!!

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Heh Nice, Bob and I talked long ago. But thanks for the comment. Made me smile and laugh. ^^

Btw, whatre the changes in breeding, with D/P? From R/S

was refering to your birthday gifts ;)! anyway, as an excuse ill try to answer your question: not much changed, just some egg moves changed

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
    Hi, look I came interested in the Celebi, hope you still got it, I have a Ilumise and a Ditto both shiny and a Mewtwo, I like to know if there's a posibility of gaining it...If not...a shiny charmander will do, IV trained in At and S.At and with several filler moves, thanks :)

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Did Bob die? lol. He is very quiet, and havent seen him online in awhile.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Guys, he has to fit his work around us, and his work is more important. Be patient.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years

Actually, now i think of it, that's a really stupid trade.......
    Burmy holding any item? ;) (I've got most but no event ones)

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    To anyone of you guys online..

I need a Treeko (egg preferably.)

I offer a geodude?

reply here or messege on AIM

aim= BbRrIiEeNn

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Would you trade a normal Bulbasaur for a Level 36 Machamp?

And the normal Scizor for a level 46 Steelix?

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Oh I know he has a work schedule, as do I. He just has been very absent. He used to be online on AIM like all the time, havent seen him online in a very long time. Wondering if he's ok.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    It happened quite a few months ago. One person at his work had a heart attack, so he had to work twice as hard. Now, i don't now where he is, but he has to put his work before us.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Well yeah, life always comes first. Like I said, he just disappeared, but if someone had a heartattack at work, and he stepped up to take some of that slack. Then yeah, that would be pretty good of him and respectable.

I can be patient, I am having fun with my Burmies, and not sucktacular Murkrow. lol.

I havent dont anything wifi wise yet with Pokemon. Loving the game though, its awesome. Has alot more going on in it, reminds me of what GS/c were like, after playing RBY. They were sequels, adding unto the existing content. As where RSE did not seem to be sequels, but just kinda games with Pokemon in it, and aliens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back