• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I would like these 5 if you have spares please. ^_^
    Movie Darkrai (Japanese)
    10th Anniversary Lugia
    10th Anniversary Ho-oh
    10th Anniversary Suicune
    10th Anniversary Raikou

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Fenix - I don't have a Manaphy Egg yet, but give me until about tomorrow, and i'll get you that Taillow Egg. :D

Kit-Tsukasa - Just give me a bit, and i can get you them. :D

KP-Jacob - nothing in specific. just give me a bit. :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Well tomorrow is better anyways, as I'm getting off for the night. I'll think about what to offer you.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    lol, ok. and i'm getting on Wi-Fi now, Kit. :D

Ok. adding you and then going online

EDIT: WOOT! Thanks a lot Prof. Bob!!! :D
    EDIT2: lol I got an Entei instead of the Lugia. That's fine though since I needed to replace my Entei anyways :laugh:

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Since no one seems to be asking anything, do you have multiple natures for the shinies that you have or do they all only have one nature?

I'm interested in Charmander, Feebas, Eevee, Beldum, and Absol. Also do you have the power items?

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Hey Prof. Bob! We're both online! Yay! Hey would it be alright if I give you a Groudon w/ Armor Fossil in exchange for a Mew w/ Master Ball? Would that be alright? That's all I have with me right now... D:

EDIT:// Argh shoot. You're offline. The next time we're both online I'll PM you instead. It'll be easier that way. Shame I just missed you by half a minute or so. xD

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Kit-Tsukasa - let me check those for you. and i have all of the Power items. :D

Moonlit Umbreon - lol don't worry, i was just away for a bit. but i can do that. ;)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    lol yeah, i have it saved to remember me. so if i'm off for a while, it just automatically signs out, but as soon as i do something, *poof* i'm back on. lol

Kit-Tsukasa, here are those natures.

Charmander: Quirky
    Feebas: Quiet
    Eevee: Sassy
    Beldum: Modest
    Absol: Adamant

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
    I see lol. I have mine on "remember me" so it doesn't sign me out. It comes in handy when you lose your pw too. =)

Did you recieve my PM Prof. Bob? It's real hard to know where you are these days! xD

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    lol yeah, i have it saved to remember me. so if i'm off for a while, it just automatically signs out, but as soon as i do something, *poof* i'm back on. lol

Kit-Tsukasa, here are those natures.

Charmander: Quirky
    Feebas: Quiet
    Eevee: Sassy
    Beldum: Modest
    Absol: Adamant

Sorry for the delay
    I'll take the Feebas, Charmander, Absol, 10 ANIV Lugia (? do you have?), and 2 more Movie Darkrai (lol). Can you equip them all with power items?

Thanks a bunch if you can!

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
    Hey Prof. Bob man, where are you? O.O You like a ghost, you appear and disappear a lot! xD

EDIT 1:// Don't forget to add me to your Pal Pad first before you connect, otherwise I won't appear. And I hope you're alright, you must be real busy doing something. xD

EDIT 2:// Well I'm presuming you're not going to come on WFC considering I've waited 20 mins tops, but eh no hard feelings or anything, I'm patient, and when we're online next time I'll PM you again and hopefully it'll work out! =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    I got my FC!
    its 0602 7333 9264, yo professer hit me up with you're ready

Edit: And i wanted a shiny absol

and im "fresh"

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    sorry, Moonlit Umbreon...i hit my head to the pillow while waiting for you...and...kind of fell asleep. the last few weeks have been pretty bad for me...and getting to have time without the kids was nice. lol i still feel pretty exausted, though. and i have your Shiny Absol ready, RespectfullyDesired. just need to trade now (actually, i still need to add your FC, too, lol). :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back