• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    A Sinnoh Starter(lvl. 1, male or female) or Combee Female(Various lvl's all under 20) for a Taillow(Swailow related, I'm hoping)?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    well i was wondering if i could have a cyndiquil with 31 IV's in sp. attack, defense and speed.
    i'd prefer dani_X to do mine as she can breed IV's, respectively.

EDIT: and hp if possible. With egg move flamethrower please

Last edited:

Outlawed

Think you can beat me?
    Years
    I need these please I'm willin gto trade shiny mewtwo, rayquaza, electivire and lucario for these or even like 3 pokes for one of these, I dont care I just need them :)

Larvitar, Jolly, Male
    very good IV's
    Dragon Dance + Pursuit egg moves

Gible, Jolly, Male
    very good IV's
    Outrage egg move

Rilou, Male, Adamant
    Very Good IV's
    Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave and Crunch Egg moves ( will trade anything for this)

Magicarp, Male, Adamant
    very good IV/s

please whoever is willing to breed these for me, get back and ask whatever you want.
    Also, I think the breeders know which stats are most necessary for each pokemon, for example, Magicarp needs speed, HP and attack to be good.
    Thanks in advance.

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    can i get an adamant larvitar with 31 IV's in attack and speed and knows dragon dance

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Hey Prof. Bob, long time no see eh? Still remember me? I'm the one you fell asleep with before you were about to trade lol. xD

I've been away for about 3 weeks due to study time for my 4-day exams (which I just finished yesterday - yay!) and I'm wondering if you are still willing to trade? Mew w/ Master Ball (for) Groudon w/ Armor Fossil? I'll keep a daily look-out for when we are both online. Cheers in advance bro. =)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Ooh, this may be what I'm looking for.

Hello, I'm requesting a Male Totodile with the eggmoves Dragon Dance & Ice Punch. Nature's are not important, as I plan to breed it anyways. (I have this thing about being the OT) I've got may things I can offer, just tell me what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Years
    Waw this thread is still going strong. I wonder what the prize will be for the 10,000th post as I'm sure this thread will get there. Kudos Bob!!

Outlawed

Think you can beat me?
    Years
    Hello? Are there any breeders or staff here, because no one seems to be taking the requests, I don't mean to sound picky or something, but no one has even said anything about our requests.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Hello? Are there any breeders or staff here, because no one seems to be taking the requests, I don't mean to sound picky or something, but no one has even said anything about our requests.

Waw this thread is still going strong. I wonder what the prize will be for the 10,000th post as I'm sure this thread will get there. Kudos Bob!!

lolz look back a couple pages and you'll find what bob has said:

i'd really hate to abandon the PokeCommunity, as i've had a great run on here. i mean, i'll be staying here for a while longer, but it has come time for me to spread my wings, as the success of The Breeding Center has grown IMMENSLY (take a look at date i started it, and that answers all, lol). i'm moving on to create my own site, but dedicated primarily to The Breeding Center. i'll put the link in my sig (as i'm not allowed to put it in a post). as i said, i will continue this thread for a while longer, but perhaps not much longer. i love the amount of support that everyone has given me on here, and i am VERY grateful to have the opportunities that i did while here (even if i have only had this thread for a little over a year, lol). i will try to fill requests here as much as i can, but can not make any guarentees. again, thank you all! :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    well, things aren't going too great, yet... i still have a lot to do...and the girlfriend is in the hospital again. perhaps i can get some more work done on the site while i'm here, though. perhaps... lol

in the meantime, i'd like to welcome a new member to the team: lugiapkm611! :D

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    well, things aren't going too great, yet... i still have a lot to do...and the girlfriend is in the hospital again. perhaps i can get some more work done on the site while i'm here, though. perhaps... lol

in the meantime, i'd like to welcome a new member to the team: lugiapkm611! :D

that really sucks....hope your girlfriend gets better soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back