• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Oh, I can wait ^^ If there's anything you need, I can breed it for you, anything aside from the 6 I listed, obviously.

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    XD

Well, since you offered so kindly (I R M00CH), I'm wondering if kabutops/kabuto are breedable, and if you can? So far, after 40 hours in the tunnels, I still haven't found a fossil... =_O

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Vicros - when i've got your Shinx ready, i'll go ahead and attach the Dome Fossil to it for you. :D

RhymesWithEmpty - lol not sure at the moment (there's a lot, but can't think of exactly what, lol), but i'll let you know. :D

rellyms - i was about to ask for your FC...lol i'll go ahead and add you and head on. :D

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    =D

Wow, you guys are great. I'll be sure to recommend you to people. ^_^ (Of course, that means more work. Hmm. XD)

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Am ai able to get my Scyther adamant nature i asked for i was told it was ready and i was wondering if i can get a female combee

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    wait how much does a wi-fi adapter cost again ive been wondering beacause the settings for wi-fi dont work in my house but i get wi-fi about 75yds away from my house

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Vicros - what exactly was it you wanted again. i'm not having any luck finding your request...sorry...

CallMeYou - i still need to get a Scyther. but i should be able to get one soon... :D

toile98 - it depends on where you buy them from, but i believe i bot mine for $20...

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    XD

Haha, I feel your pain.

I wanted a Male shiny Shinx, with any nature other than Jolly or Timid *shudder* preferably bold, but let's not get greedy. XD Oh, and that Dome Fossil. In return, I have a legit shiny Ralts, male, Relaxed, imported from Hoenn. Possibly one of my best. ^.^

ED: My FC is 0259-1918-8713 TN: Vicros

Spiffy, no? XD

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Thanks for the fossil and if you try to catch Scyther around 7 am its easier alos if you have Diamond

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Alright, I'm off, and if you need me, I'll be on my DS, shiny hunting.

C'mere, beldum.... OW!! X_X

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Vicros - ok, try to not have too much fun. and i don't think the Shinx is going to be too hard. :D

rellyms - you're most very welcome. i did notice that Lileep was one of the Pokemon on your want list, so i figured that fossil would help you out a bit. and thanks for the tip! :D

SFSKabam

Adept
    Years
    This may not be applicable, but, I've been searching around for a Razor Claw, would you trade me one(Assuming you have one.)? ^^

I don't have much to offer as I recently just got back into playing. =/

Years
    Can I get a FEMALE "NAIVE" natured RIOLU please?

I can offer:

~TEDDIURSA males w/ CROSS CHOP, SHADOW CLAW, CRUNCH, CLOSE COMBAT
    ~SNUBBULL boys w/ HEAL BELL, CLOSE COMBAT, FIRE FANG, CRUNCH

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Im sorry that I have not helped any one yet I have been realy sick(so sick I cant do anything =( !!!!!!!!) This is my message to say Im starting to get some what better so I will try and get the list done!!

Any body who hasn't been helped or is not currently being helped please re-post your request so that I can make sure everyone is helped (sorry for the inconvenience)

Callmeyou: I do have your Scyther done! Its adamant nature and good IV's in speed, attack, and defense with some good moves

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    SFSKabam - unfortunately i wasn't on that late..er...early. lol just let me know when you're on again.

Hair_of_the_Dawn - let me see what i can do for you. :D

robie392 - i was beginning to wonder. lol so, you were the one working on the Scyther? good to know. i do still need one, though, so i may ask you for one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back