• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Can you breed me

gligar jolly nature hyper cutter ability
    egg moves
    earthquake roost stone edge
    good ivs aswell if you can

impish donphan sturdy ability
    egg moves
    earthquake
    ice shard

check my shop for anything you may want aslong as reasonalbe

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    okay, tell me when you can do it by hopefuly, what you want for both and if you will use good IVd parent? ;)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i will be using a good IV parent, so no worries there. and i would hope before the end of next week (maybe even this weekend). i can PM you when they're ready, though. :D

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Cool thanks ;) and when can you tell me when they are done?
    Tell me what you want.
    Also could you do me a favour?!?!
    Do you know the egg nature glitch? If not i can explain to you. It would make it easier for you

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i actually don't think i've ever heard of that one. but i do have Ditto's of specific natures holding Everstone, so that in itself makes it a bit easier. but what is the Egg Nature Glitch?

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Basically, first you put the pokemon in a box then an egg in another box but in same place eg if in 3rd place in box one then 3rd place in box 2. The put mouse thingy on the pokemon not the egg. you see how it says stuff like nature and type eg you change box to the egg one. just before it changes from type to nature you switch box to the next pokemon (press the R/L should button) and it should say it i think

amtrax

Pheonix will rule the world...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    @chazzymoto ive currently got jolly, lonely,docile,bold and lax natured shroomish all with poison heal

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • chazzymoto, i don't normally do abilities, but when i'm done with Gunners' Pokémon, i can work on the Shroomish for you. what nature did you want? just let me know. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • yes. just give me a bit...to...find my...DS. lol it's a bit dark here at the moment. of course...it's 3:30 in the am. :laugh:

guess that's what i get for being up REALLY early in the morning. anywho, i'll see you on Wi-Fi. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back