• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    hey linkin, referring to your 1st post..
    where you said you'll think of a way for people to get shinys without having any

well have you thought of a way yet? :D
    coz I would really like a shiny but I dont have one to trade for it.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'm going to have to set up something like a job chart, or specialty chart, or something... lol

Chaolin ---> long time, huh? lol can do. just not tonight. i'll let you know when they're ready, though. :D

Abdul ---> i'd try Wal-Mart first, because if i remember correctly, they're only $25 there, versus the $40 at GameStop. but i could be wrong. lol

Source2007 ---> yes, he clones. i can make guarentees with how often he'll do it, though, because it takes a while (and i still can't seem to get it....lol).

Ronan ---> thank you, very much. all support is very appreciated. :D

-Sk8- ---> i'll have to talk it over with BigWolf, but i'm sure he'll go for it. :D

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    closest walmart to me is 2 citys away maybe 20 mins by car kmart isn't far though

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    well, i geuss thats always a good thing. lol i'm sure they're the same price at K-Mart as at Wal-Mart (maybe, lol).

Ronan, your Pokémon are ready. i found one fitting for your Tropius. its Takeo, which means Strong Like Bamboo. :D

BigWolf

i had a feeling someone wanted a shiny, u should also but i can clone :D, thought of goin to sleep but i wanted to see what new offers are there :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    well, i geuss thats always a good thing. lol i'm sure they're the same price at K-Mart as at Wal-Mart (maybe, lol).

Ronan, your Pokémon are ready. i found one fitting for your Tropius. its Takeo, which means Strong Like Bamboo. :D

nice, i like that!! thats cool

BigWolf

linken remember i have more shinys but no time to clone, hope there is a day with little requests :P

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    yeah, i know. but...with as popular as this thread is getting, thats looking kind of bleak... lol just think, though. i use to do this with just me. lol

BigWolf

yea and then there times u went threw hell when u were out and there were a hole bunch of requests lol

BigWolf

did u go to serebii,net yet, thats how abdul learns about specialty breeding

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    well, before we give up, try resetting your DS. its done this to me and other people (Nintendo made it a little temperamentel, lol). if it doesn't seem to work after you reset, then we can try some other time. :D

and i haven't had much of a chance to head there yet. (computer didn't go through the window, either. almost did, though, lol).

BigWolf

yea its loading sucks since there is a lot of crap on the site but its really helpful

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    OK i can breed:

ALL STARTERS
    buneary
    mime jr
    shinx
    geodude
    shellos(pink and blue)
    chingling
    budew
    abra
    pichu
    ponta
    aipom
    zubat
    kricketot
    wurmple
    cranidos
    porygon
    skorupi
    starly
    gastly
    bidoof
    marril
    buizel
    magikarp
    omanyte
    growlithe
    evvee
    sneasel
    sheildon
    chansey
    toagunk
    rattatata
    syther
    combee
    nincada
    onix
    skitty
    munchlax/snorlax
    rotom
    cubone
    kangastan
    phione
    pikachu
    weedle
    diglett
    wooper
    bonsly
    spearow
    spiritonb
    lileep
    chatot
    wingull
    riolu
    lotad
    voltorb
    driftloon
    castform
    pachirisu
    nidoran
    aerodactyl
    machop
    zigzagoon
    hoothoot
    wynut
    electrike
    mantyke
    anorith
    bagon
    feebas
    carnivine
    nosepass
    mankey
    snorunt
    elekid
    murkrow
    larvitar
    doduo
    delibird.

wow....that was a mouthful. I will require something not on the list or with good movesets for my pokes but. Dont worry im not picky and if in a good mood might do it for free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back